The Ultimate Carrier Bearing Setup

M&M Offroad

This is a collaboration with Mac Engineering and M&M Offroad to bring you what we feel is the absolute best product out there for your two piece drive shaft needs. The bearings are made to fit on the yokes far out where the stress can be controlled. We are using larger high quality bearings. The shaft is made from 1 3/8 4140 hardened steel. The numbers on the materials show the strength, but we have tested these in house and surpassed the strength of factory u joints and even the Yokes.

These are welded and ready to bolt in Prices! NC add sales tax.
1310/1350 Fully welded with U bolts and Yokes..................$500 SHIPPED
1410 Fully welded, Machined for and includes U bolts and yokes.................$575 SHIPPED

PJ 336-909-2076
MandMoffroad.com

carrierbearing2.jpeg
carrierbearing1.jpeg
carrierbearing3.jpeg

do the bearings press in to the dom and/or onto the yoke shafts? the yokes bottom out against each other and secured with the socket heads and i assume a washer? and they appear to be sealed roller units...they look great PJ, just trying to figure out the assembly, i will need one of these if/when my pillowblock, and no slip intermediate shaft give way.

PM sent....

Bearings press in and have a machined lip in the DOM. The yokes bottom out on each other(super strong), They bearings ride on the yokes, and they are high quality bearings. These are perfect to get rid of the vibes of two piece drive shafts. Just let me know if i can help you out Matt.

Back