The quest for 30 more danas

Loganwayne

#BTL
The old xj wasn't cutting it anymore original plan was to save up and build something slowly and still wheel
The xj..... after the last trip to Harlan I was done with the xj after breaking about an hour off the trailer Friday night. So I got jody to fix it up and threw it up for sale. I was going to sell it and buy a rig ready to go, but for shits and giggles I also added I'd trade for a project rig. I had two rigs offered up this is the one I picked.
350 tbi / 350 / Dana 300 (possibly 4:1 guy couldn't remember)
60/14 bolt 4.56s with lunchbox lockers in both.
Artec trusses for both double ended pse ram
New 39.5 iroks with new beadlocks

Chassis has all the links brakes fuel lines ran.
160a5cd3f9f7e2677e27a7a0fbf65f06.jpg
4f0b2718b5be8efcc34c944fe8e1c737.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh it will have a heater by next winter... and maybe a windshield since the brackets are still there

Hell yeah I think I might just Link the little Toyota with the spare 80 series Land cruiser front I have and find a matching rear with a 3rz swap

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I look forward to heckling your abilities in this rig as well. Since @McCracken's sorry butt is moving, rest assured I'll assume his role.

Let me know when I can help ya buddy. Excited for ya!
So one has to step up their games since his slack ass is moving.

It's only and hour and half away :flipoff2:

I've got the odds stacked against me I don't even have a garage to put it in and work. I had to go to harbor freight and get one of their 10x17 garages

This will be fun

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've got the odds stacked against me I don't even have a garage to put it in and work. I had to go to harbor freight and get one of their 10x17 garages

Meh, that'll be fine. Plenty of us here have done more with less.

Meh, that'll be fine. Plenty of us here have done more with less.
Exactly... I'm sure Fuller will build you a sweet wood floor for it.

A few big sheets of plywood make rolling things easier, if you're I the gravel or grass.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice Tractor....and project.

Back