The proud parent thread.

The road has been long and worrisome. My son is taking the big leap to high school next year and this is a HUGE step. He was diagnosed with high functioning Autism at the age of 2 and school has not been an easy task for him. We made the choice for him to stay with my ex wife after she got out of the army because he would have better schooling options away from the military schools. She sent me this picture this morning and I have been beaming all day (not that I don’t always). It’s emotional to say the least!
CA845F78-1E60-4CB1-B30B-F16C6841A5DB.jpeg

Munchkin is growing like a weed. He's really starting to enjoy helping me in the shop. Spent over an hour beating the heck out of the engine while I swapped headlights lol.

20200612_201809.jpg

The kid also has the oddest mix of me and my wife. He has to pile his tools up once he's done, but not willing to find the "correct" spot. He also picks up his play room every night at bed time. Oh, and he's already figured out that throwing tools is the best solution sometimes lol.

She wanted to do it by herself, and for the most part did. She’s not that great at staying ‘aligned’ so my hand is there to keep her steady, and I had to crack the screws loose. Otherwise she took the two screws out, pulled the bad bulb out, put the new bulb in and put the screws back in. And it was at the blistering pace of only 15 minutes.

458D4C8B-D5E2-4C20-9109-CAB6D18A41AA.jpeg

Congratulations on the baby girl!

Proud of my little fighter right here. She was born Monday emergency c section wasn't breathing when delivered. Air lifted to Brenner's. She's already come a long way and I can't wait to see what she does in her life
View attachment 321321
Congrats dude.
She’s born a fightin ain’t nothing gonna hold her down!

Took my little girl and her friend out on the boat Thursday. They did pretty considering it was 90°+ that day. We did manage to pull one out of the water. She was pretty excited about it.

MVIMG_20200702_131029.jpg

Yesterday my oldest turned 23. And on his birthday he was featured in a photo-shoot at the restaurant he's apprenticing at.

ben.JPG

Login • Instagram

He found his passion. He works hard. He's dedicated to his craft. He's happy. What more can you ask for as a parent

What more can you ask for as a parent

Him to marry a billionaire, beautiful nudist likes to swim in your pool and you wife loves?
But, I mean yeah...that other stuff is pretty good too ;)

Him to marry a billionaire, beautiful nudist likes to swim in your pool and you wife loves?
But, I mean yeah...that other stuff is pretty good too ;)
That's what I like about you. You're a dreamer.

I always thought he was dark complected
Thats cause I'm a WOP.
Grandma was born on a boat between Sicily and Ellis Island.
Wait...someone called me a WOP. I need a shirt and some reparations. Perhaps Ive said too much.

Found a snake while mowing at our camp in NC. Little ring neck. The boy wanted to hold it. I've never been fond of snakes. I'm not scared of them. I've just always kept my distance. I've noticed that he's damn near fearless when it comes to stuff like that.

MVIMG_20200710_134241.jpg

Back