The Joys of owning a trailer.

kaiser715

Doing hard time
When you get a trailer and word gets out...watch out.

I don't mind at all, because I'll drop most anything for a friend in need....but most of tomorrow will be spent hauling.

Within an hour today, I got 2 phone calls, one a friends daughter in law is broke down up on 40 and she left her car at a nearby business, and another a friend got a great deal on an early CJ, but it has to be gone by the weekend.

There goes most of Saturday. :( But it's well worth it...what goes around comes around. That whole 'karma' thing.

How many of you with a trailer get those calls "Um, hey, wassup, errrr, what are you doing tomorrow?" You just know what's coming next. :)

When you get a trailer and word gets out...watch out.
I don't mind at all, because I'll drop most anything for a friend in need....but most of tomorrow will be spent hauling.
Within an hour today, I got 2 phone calls, one a friends daughter in law is broke down up on 40 and she left her car at a nearby business, and another a friend got a great deal on an early CJ, but it has to be gone by the weekend.
There goes most of Saturday. :( But it's well worth it...what goes around comes around. That whole 'karma' thing.
How many of you with a trailer get those calls "Um, hey, wassup, errrr, what are you doing tomorrow?" You just know what's coming next. :)

Speaking of that,
What you doing Sunday?:flipoff2:

Just kidding.
I used to ALWAYS get that when I had a truck.
Selling that and getting a 4 door made me go from being a friend always moving shit, to a friend always being the DD:confused:
Now I have a Jeep. No drunk in their right mind wants to climb into the back of that.
:D

Back