The jeep 3.6 engine and the wrangler ...

Nope and don’t care to. If you ain’t got enough money for an oil change every 5k miles something needs to change. Wife’s car runs full synthetic and Ford recommends to change every 5k miles.

Just wasting money. I change my oil in my cummins every 6 months just to keep my warranty. Send it out for analysis everytime and the last one had 9k on it and they said it was still great and run it another 5k. I would if it was not for the warranty.

For the jeep I follow the maintenance in the manual which says to change it when the dash says to. Last change was about 8k on the oil. Once was 12k but she had done a ton of long distance drives. I think I might pull a sample just to see what it says next time I change it.

At 13000 miles my 14 had new lifters, rockers, rods, valves. It was all covered under warranty. That made me happy.

you know what brought that on?
Well you see there was this blown out 3 link tj on iroks that didn’t make it up a hill climb. Dude says you’ll never make that climb, well I floated the valves on that mother and was the only one that didn’t pull winch line. But I made it to the top. This was also the same weekend I put it on the side twice going up dickey bell after about 6”s of rain.

Back