The 12 Days of NC4x4 2014 - Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I signed in this morning and I had a pm from Trailhugger saying congrats it was an awesome surprise but when I checked this thread and seen it was a GoPro I about chocked on my biscuit. I've been looking at them for awhile and can't believe I won one. Thank you Cydney for putting this on and thanks to all the sponsors giving the prizes.

/\/\/\/\/\ lucky dog!!!!!! now i will have to put it on my junk so i can film you!! lol congrats man!!!

Woot! Woot!! Dang these are some rockin ass prizes!!

Awsome! I won day 12! This is so cool, thanks to the sponsors and good luck next year everyone!

One day left has everyone on here like... (Me included)

theres a chance.jpg

Congratulations to all 12 of our winners! It's been a great year, we hope for everyone, and we're looking forward to 2015.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

Conrats to all you lucky ducks!

Thank you to all the vendors for donating and to NC4x4 for making it all happen. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

Robert Earl is the shizzle.
And so is the NC4X4 staff.
Merry Christmas to all you sorry ass white folks!

Congrats to all the winners.

I always laugh whenever I enter things like this because I never win. It's a running joke around my house. I went to a ducks unlimited banquet last year. They had this bad ass prize table. Boat, rifles, shotguns, all sorts of shit. So I said to myself, "this is your night". I bought $150 dollars worth of raffle tickets. I shit you not, I was the last ticket called out of about 200 folks and I won a woman's pink baseball cap. I payed $150 dollars for a womans hat. My brother walks out with a rifle and a little john boat. Unbelievable.

Either way, this is awesome and thanks for the opportunity to win some free shit.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Some awesome prizes from nc4x4 and the site vendors this year. Merry christmas to all.

Back