Tellico Sept. 22 too 25th

seeing how i prob wont be able to take my cherokee, i need to know who needs, a co pilot.
Ill be up here at WCU (thats why im not able to go) My roomate loves at the front door in murphy, so ill be there when you guys get there.
Illl be taking the video camera and the 2 digitals. Im hoping to get some good shots.

Mike your new name is "The Roller", and don't you worry i am firing up the driveway machine shop tonight and machine the rear spindles

Cool get it do...Mines is I drove it to work today..Frame is bent.Got the doors to fit with the windshield frame down with it up the doors dont fit..The roll bar and windshield frame is bent ...Pulled the tub down and out the kinks in the tud sides came out.looks good still needs a little TLC...
It is ready for tellico.....Someone post some pics on here
ai3.photobucket.com_albums_y70_jeepmike19_Picture10.jpg

got pissed at the driveway machine shop last night, going back to 30 spline rears, the spool will be here tuesday

i was going to take forever, so i put in the 30 spline again, also shane's truck has an oil leak, and is in the shop so i may have to drive. i'll call you tonight and see when you and josh are leaving so i can have someone to drive with! nice flattie mike, josh's fenders suck!

I guess i might go. prolly cant leave till thurs evening or fri morn early.

i was going to take forever, so i put in the 30 spline again

What have you done to your jeep that didnt take forever :flipoff2:

i'll be staying at crawfords.

what do you mean you might go? And you wish the rubi was like mine!! :flipoff2:

well im packed an ready to go. Lil mike is your junk ready? An are you still bringin Shane?

I am going to race you there Josh :driver: , shane might stay at the house, the f-450 is not running so good

Sounds good to me if you think you can keep up. So you have no co-pilot. If shane doesnt come who is going to do all the stupid stuff.

I will be leaving Asheville at around 6 Friday evening. Look for my yellow YJ on 40's and 35xj's orange FJ/Jeep buggy. We'll be at Crawford's at teh first site as you enter on the left...

i stay at home so i dont have to walk. Mikes jeep is half done and not even tested a little. I know when to say no. Have fun...........

We are leaving in the morning. We'll be camped on trail 5 at the water crossing.

lil' mike get that junk together an come on!

Back