Tellico, July 4th

Ratman

I'll be rolling into Crawfords about 10 am. Wheeling Sat and Sunday am. Going back to Flat Rock Sunday afternoon. Short run but should be fun.

2offroad said:
July 4th is on a monday, I'll head up on Monday July 4th for the NAXJA Cherokee Crawl thru the 9th.

So come up a day or 2 eary, I'll need someone to turn my dumbass back over. I probaly wont be leaving now until Monday AM.

oh cool thanks for the info ratman well look for the big green toyota I just about garrantee I'll be the only one up there in one and yea none of us have any clue whats up there we've got one newbie and the other 3 of us have at least been around the block.

MTBMAN18 said:
oh cool thanks for the info ratman well look for the big green toyota I just about garrantee I'll be the only one up there in one and yea none of us have any clue whats up there we've got one newbie and the other 3 of us have at least been around the block.

Well, I aint exactly familar with the place. Ya'll coming to Crawfords? Look for the silver runner with a tailgate covered in stickers. Hint, the deadhead skull is dead center. On 33's and yes, its still ifs.

ok cool I'll find ya and there aint nothin wrong with ifs i plan on my next rig being an ifs rig(I like to haul ass and a solid axle cruiser just doesnt).

MTBMAN18 said:
ok cool I'll find ya and there aint nothin wrong with ifs i plan on my next rig being an ifs rig(I like to haul ass and a solid axle cruiser just doesnt).

wanna trade? :driver:

MTBMAN18 said:
gonna have to pass on that one although I am looking for a runner of about the 88 89 type

want a 85 less mill? original efi truck, pretty solid. It would make a nice build base. However, it never had a/c so there be some scrouging needed to gather all the stuff. I have a extra switch and underdash stuff.

you never did tell me where ya'll are staying. I tried to call last nite and you never answered either. :flipoff2: :huggy:

sorry about that I work nights and were not really sure where were staying cause were not really sure where all you can stay we deffinetly prefer not to pay if there is anywhere free to stay. you can call before 4pm and get ahold of me. or I'll try calling you alittle later on my break.

MTBMAN18 said:
sorry about that I work nights and were not really sure where were staying cause were not really sure where all you can stay we deffinetly prefer not to pay if there is anywhere free to stay. you can call before 4pm and get ahold of me. or I'll try calling you alittle later on my break.

free? beats me, Crawfords campground is like 7 bucks a night with showers and such. Why not just meet me there, I have a reservation and I think its like 4 bucks more a head after 2 on a site.

MTBMAN18 said:
ok sounds good we'll be there later tonight hopefully around 6 or 7 depending on how long our pit stop at tractor supply is.

Ok, my reservation is under my name but is for tommrow. I'll be there around
10 am. If you want to stay at the hotel in flat rock tonite give me a call and I'll get it set up for you. free as my MIL and bro in law own it. ;) :beer: Thats where I'll be this evening.

Back