taurus fan wiring kit??

gt500swim

does anybody have any wiring diagrams to wire up a 2 speed taurus fan to my yj? id like to have both speeds automatically via probe or modified CTS, have it kick on with the A/C, and a regular on/off switch wired for when crossing creeks.. i have looked into the dccontrol modules but ive not heard back from anybody after 2 emails. i really need help with this as my fan clutch just went out AND my radiator conviently went kablooie
thanks in advance everyone!

I think email is the only way to contact dc controls. He makes an awesome, one of a kind product, but be prepared to wait for it.

sweet. thanks dude! does anybody know a better way to contact dccontrol apart from the:poop:y email support?

That's the unfortunate part! His product is the very best going, but his support (communication, supply chain management, etc) as a "1 man band" just plain sucks! There are hundreds of folks praising the products, but cursing the service & long lag times... which seems to be hit & miss.

I chose to go the "3-relay" route:
  • 1 - 40A relay for LOW, actuated by a snapswitch (ON @ 180*, off @ 170*)
  • 2- 40A relays for HIGH, actuated manually via switch & disables LOW circuit

I have everything to build these (OEM relays/bases from PaP = $12 for 6ea. and $29ea for the snap switches) and might get to it this weekend (doing both the Jeep & Mustang, so that's why the double counts)

good news guys i emailed dave yesterday and got a response today! he says it will take 4 weeks so ive gone ahead and paid. will post again when everythin is done.

Back