Tapatalk Updated

shawn

running dog lackey of the oppressor class
Administrator
Tapatalk has been updated. Let me know if you have any problems.

So far so good. I've browsed a few times, checked PM's and posted pictures.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I keep getting old notifcations. Like from 2 days ago... Over and over

For some reason it's not showing all most recent threads that I've replied too in the latest section.

Sent from my mobile Toyota base using Tapatalk

Get this floating banner off my iPhone browser. I can't even see what I'm typing right now because it floats an fills up the whole screen when zoomed in.

I keep getting old notifcations. Like from 2 days ago... Over and over
For some reason it's not showing all most recent threads that I've replied too in the latest section.

Get this floating banner off my iPhone browser. I can't even see what I'm typing right now because it floats an fills up the whole screen when zoomed in.

The only advice I can really give you guys is to reinstall Tapatalk on your phone, or check to see if it's up to date. I'll reload the files on our end tonight, but that's really all I can do.

Go into you settings and then notification center, then go done to tapatalk and turn banners off.

Go into you settings and then notification center, then go done to tapatalk and turn banners off.

WTF kind of banners are you seeing?

Are they ads?

I'm not seeing any but I know the iPhone has a floating notification banner for apps if you turn it on. Figured that might be what he's seeing.

The Safari browser has a 'New Tapatalk Version Available' banner that floats around. It has an 'X' button and a 'View' button but neither respond to a push.

I don't have tapatalk.

The Safari browser has a 'New Tapatalk Version Available' banner that floats around. It has an 'X' button and a 'View' button but neither respond to a push.

I don't have tapatalk.

I think that is something I can fix. Let me check.

I have disabled the stupid Tapatalk nag screen and re-uploaded all of the tapatalk files.

Can we get convos changed where I can grab a phone # off a message sent to me? Right now I can't do anything with it. Used to be able to quote it and then copy the #.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Can we get convos changed where I can grab a phone # off a message sent to me? Right now I can't do anything with it. Used to be able to quote it and then copy the #.

In short? No. It's their program, we just allow it to work with our site.

I haven't been impressed with Tapatalk 4. I tried the beta, then went back to version 3.

I'll try ungrading and see if I mind it. I don't remember what all is different

Is there any way to turn off the refresh feature? As in I'll scroll down idk like 20-30 posts and open one.. as soon as I click back on my l phone it goes back to top. And have to scroll back those 30 something post to get where I was.

Sent from a hotel room
in a random po dunk town.

Is there any way to turn off the refresh feature? As in I'll scroll down idk like 20-30 posts and open one.. as soon as I click back on my l phone it goes back to top. And have to scroll back those 30 something post to get where I was.

Sent from a hotel room
in a random po dunk town.

I would like to know this also. It's an annoyance for sure.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Back