Taging names in tapatalk.

It does you just have to know the screen name of whoever your tagging, it won't pop up like it does on the web browser.

Ha, why? I only started using it because it makes it so much easier to upload pictures.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's a huge pain in the ass to maintain, it frequently quits working, then I get emails from people wanting to know why Tapatalk doesn't work. They have also had some huge security issues that I've had to deal with.

Uploading pictures from the regular web app is super easy, no different than Tapatalk.

It's a huge pain in the ass to maintain, it frequently quits working, then I get emails from people wanting to know why Tapatalk doesn't work. They have also had some huge security issues that I've had to deal with.

Uploading pictures from the regular web app is super easy, no different than Tapatalk.
What Web app? It let's you do it directly from the phone?

I dumped TapaCrap because @shawn suggested it and I just use Chrome browser on my phone and it works great for me and pics are easy to upload.

I dumped TapaCrap because @shawn suggested it and I just use Chrome browser on my phone and it works great for me and pics are easy to upload.
I have chrome on my phone but how do I upload pics straight from the phone without having to go through photo bucket or some other site like photo bucket.

On mine, you just click "Upload a file" and select a pic. Hard to get much easier.

On mine, you just click "Upload a file" and select a pic. Hard to get much easier.
Ok back when I first got on the forum I was told about having to go through another site so I will deffinately go the chrome route, I like the Web based experience better than tapa anyway.

Back