Stuff I've built in the yard

lol same here^^^^ looks awesome Clayton! Been building a few lean tos myself, now need to build a 35' one off the back side lol

On to the next project
This carport will be a slower project as funds are tight.
It's going to be a 24 wide by 16 deep with a 4 foot overhang kinda like what I did on my patio. Today I got the backer boards set and everything squared up. Hope to get the post set next weekend!!
uploadfromtaptalk1430685713445.jpg

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1430685758127.jpg

And I need to have a good stump burning beer drinking session next weekend as well lol. Most of its gone but one more fire and I'll have it gone... I hope

I love how much shade you have. I wish my yard was like that.

I haven't gotten my leaves up in the 6 years I've owned my house. I don't get why everybody hates them in the yard.

I haven't gotten my leaves up in the 6 years I've owned my house. I don't get why everybody hates them in the yard.
I generally just mow them but the acidity of the isn't good for grass... or so I've been told.. but I have to blow them into the woods away from the house if not I'd have a few feet of build up in like 2 weeks.

I hate grass so maybe that's why I just leave them.

Well this weekend I hope to get some concrete in the holes and some poles set. Took Thursday off so I hope to get some updated pics!!

I don't mind digging but I'm always short on time.... working out of town every week sucks for projects like this. No rock but plenty of roots lol
And I'll probably go ahead and pop a few extra holes for some side shelters while I have it.

Careful around those roots with an auger....theyll sling you jn a beartbeat if they grab. If it would belp i have one to go on the back of my tractor.

Also hows all plants doin with our huge abundance of rain we have had lately:rolleyes:

I bet that patio cover is nice to sit under in a good steady rain... Thought about doing the same on my deck.

Hope to have some updates this weekend. I've decided to dig one more hole and make the whole thing a 24x32. Why not it's just 1 more hole right? I did get the what I thought to be the last posts in the ground and concrete in.

Back