Strawberry parfai for realz

Dylan W.

lone resident of Bro-Lite Island
Get yourself a good basket of strawberries. Get yourself a package of instant vanilla pudding.
Get yourself a cheap yellow cake mix.
Get yourself some cool whip.

Bake the cake. 2 -9" pans is what I used.

Make the instant pudding.

Cut your strawberries and cook them med/low in a saucepan along with 1/4 cup of sugar. The sugar will moisten and the strawberries will cook down some. This will make nice sweet juice! 10 to 15 mins, or whatever...just make some juice.

20180428_205628.jpg

Then...
When the cake is done let it cool then crumble it all up into a bowl ,you want it crumbled up pretty good.

I used a meat thermometer for this part.

Put some cake crumbs in the bottom of the jar then pack it with the meat thermometer.

Then add a little bit of strawberries and juice, then add whipped cream, then add layer of pudding, then add another layer of cake. After you add the second layer of cake you can pack it a little bit more with the thermometer but be careful not to smash it too far.

20180428_205654.jpg

Your jar should be about halfway full now if you proportioned everything just right.

Now just repeat the process ...strawberries and juice on top of cake then whipped cream, then a good dollop of pudding, then last ,top it with whipped cream and a strawberry on top of everything!

I always let him sit in the refrigerator overnight and the next day they are awesome!!

I also made some with chocolate pudding. I didn't like them as well as the vanilla but my girls liked them pretty good!

20180428_213550.jpg

Back