Stock market

I wish i had bought some Tesla a few weeks or so ago, lol. I was watching it drop and talked myself into believing that cheap gas was going to stall future sales and the stock price was going to stay down. Man was i wrong.
I guess you saw where the introduced a $35k car and had over 200k pre-orders…I bet their stock is climbing.

Of course that $35k car will cost over $50k with the options people actually want.
(A 200 mile battery system, the improved motors, the auto drive, etc)

Still rather keep 15k to make me money over 6 years. And if you finance a used truck youll pay more then a new truck in the end.

I see no reason not to finance cars and real estate.

I hate any other kind of debt.

But i get your point Ron.

Cars and real estate are totally different. One is an asset the other a liability.

I bought a $14k truck in 2010. I sold it last year for $14k.

Buy a $32k truck, finance it so you pay $35k over 6 years and then sell it for $14k. You paid someone to take your money.

Yet you miss all the parts and labor amd time you put into that 14k truck

My time is money i know your the king of the interwebs series of tubes though ron so just let me kiss your feet so you can take a nap.

I guess you saw where the introduced a $35k car and had over 200k pre-orders…I bet their stock is climbing.

Yup!

1-yr graph:

Tesla 1 yr.jpg

From the low Feb 11th:

Tesla Feb 11th.jpg

Yet you miss all the parts and labor amd time you put into that 14k truck

My time is money i know your the king of the interwebs series of tubes though ron so just let me kiss your feet so you can take a nap.

I put tires and brakes on it.
Not even sure what that second comment means. Take your medicine.

Yah tires and brakes over 6 years of ownership?

U must suck ass at your scheduled maintaince?

It means no matter what someone says you have to say something and have the last word ron...

Now run to your phone cause you have this alerted to respond for last word.

Yah tires and brakes over 6 years of ownership?

U must suck ass at your scheduled maintaince?

It means no matter what someone says you have to say something and have the last word ron...

Now run to your phone cause you have this alerted to respond for last word.
dude even if you bu ya new truck you still have to do scheduled maintenance, that's irrelevant.

Don't think so...ups and downs yes, but I don't think we are headed to a correction -- yet. Put more cash in last month when every thing was on sale. Was looking at GM last night....hard to pass up 5.15 yield.

When the S&P hit 2070 on Wednesday last week, I lightened up a bit. I figure there is a greater chance of a 5-10% drop from that level than there is of a 5-10% gain.

Brexit vote has the world markets tanking. Futures in for the US markets are down BIG this morning. I'm ready to do some bargain shopping.

World markets.jpg

pre market.jpg

Yeah, gonna be a rocky time for sure. But probably a good time to buy.

Yeah, gonna be a rocky time for sure. But probably a good time to buy.

Give it a few days to digest. I would want to believe that large caps will take a hit as the international business scramble. Small caps may be fine as the dollar rises sharply.

Was hoping that the weekend would temper things down some. Looks like the slide has started pretty good this morning...45 minutes in the the dow is down 263pts

Yup, almost all the world markets were/are down today. Looks like the S&P is flirting with breaking the 2,000 level.

Why the panic? How can the 'educated' that buy and sell all day act like this is the first time there has even been changes in the world market? Why would Britain all of a sudden stop being a consumer?

It is just idiots panic selling like a stampede.

All the online DIY trading has been a part of making the market so volatile lately. The 'middleman' of a broker has always been a shock absorber in the past...now any jimbob can bypass the 'pro' and panic sell.

Looks like the panic is over.

This is just too great not to post this graph. I bet all those idiots who sold on Friday and Monday are kicking themselves right now, LOL.

Brexit FAIL.jpg

The S&P500 is about to set an all-time high. It could happen before the close today.

This is just too great not to post this graph. I bet all those idiots who sold on Friday and Monday are kicking themselves right now, LOL.

My best friend is a financial advisor. He asked me a couple days before the official Brexit word if I had any spare play money, he could 100% guarantee I'd make money. So I floated him 5k, only thing I regret is it wasn't more.

I am happy.

This week.

Back