Stock market

‘La la land?’ The stock market is ‘insanely disconnected’ and due for a ‘reckoning,’ Warren Buffett buff warns

MW-II854_June2_20200618120202_NS.png

Not being in that situation its hard to say if I could think through it logically but...

He wasn't indebted to the mob. If you accidently lose 700k when you are 20 years old and have no assets... just walk away. Sure, you'd still owe tens of thousands on the layer bills but it would be manageable.

Hey, I'm positive....I am positive the DOW is going to hit 40,000, 50,000, 60,000. Might be next year, might be 30 years, but I am in for the long haul.

November is going to be the true test. I think we'll waver until then...up/down, up/down. Come November, it's either feast or famine. And you sure don't want to bail out before then....you won't get back in fast enough, and loose out on a great ride UP. If Biden wins, then just suck it up and live on a tight budget for the next couple of decades to recover.

Wonder what his buys/sells look like between the comment and "clarification"?

Bet lots of that goes on. Buffett could turn a billion bucks by what he says, then buy up on the downside.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Only if people would understand what these “spikes”. The CDC is including anyone who tested for antibodies with positive results as new cases. The lack of knowledge and use of scientific statistics if fawking mind blowing.
Do you by chance have a source for this? I'd like to research more.

Do you by chance have a source for this? I'd like to research more.

Some of these have some time behind them and the Medium.com is kinda eh as anyone can post without fact checking. So take that one with a grain of salt. But this is after a quick google search. Fact is, a lot of scientists and statisticians have criticized how these tests are being reported since the onset of this whole thing.

Scientists Warn CDC Testing Data Could Create Misleading Picture Of Pandemic

Coronavirus Case Counts Are Meaningless*

Covid 19 — What the Data Tells Us

Back