Stereo Installers? Who do you recommend?

uzj100

WHo would you recommend on a stereo installation in the Raleigh area? Also, is there some one out there that could help me on the side. My stereo is very simple to take out. I would like to install a double din dvd Kenwood ddx6019. The vehicle is a 99 LC.

Thank you,

uzj100

we could install everything for if you would like we do live in Charlotte though. dvd players are not the easiest thing to install if you have never done one. Here is my phone if you have any questions 704-819-9494.

Dashboard Stereo does very good work but they moved their shop to edge of Durham/Chapel Hill....if you give them a try ask for Mark. Back before I learned how to do stuff myself he was very helpful.

I just need some one to assist me for cash. The stereo is easy to get out and I have the harness. I just can't see paying retail for a kenwood ddx6019. For the retail price, I can get the dvd player, reverse camera and tv tuner. I will add the bluetooth piece when that comes out. And I want to run some video inputs into the glove box or somewhere for easy access so I plug in a digital camera or video recorder.

Back