Steel scrap in Thomasville?

whatpavment?

Hey guys I know I can get scrap at DH in Greensboro but does anyone know if there are any places in Thomasville that has the same kinda scrap yard? In particular to make tj rockers with. TIA:beer:

DH is about the only place near you that will sell you there scrap that I know of. But you might want to check Atlantic Scrap in Kernersville and Winston.

Tater & I were out at DHG after Christmas...

Never seen such slim pickins' in the past 30+ years I've been going there... Very little dimensional steel smaller than fawkin HUGE I-beams, etc. and ZERO sheetmetal :rolleyes:

Never seen such slim pickins' in the past 30+ years I've been going there... Very little dimensional steel smaller than fawkin HUGE I-beams, etc. and ZERO sheetmetal :rolleyes:
thats because they dont pay much in weight. everybody is carrying scrap to biscoe to sell . $9.75 per hundred pounds vs dh $5.50

he could go to cranfords on hwy 311 . from t'ville take 85 to 311 turn right and go about 12 miles and its on the right. they close at 4pm, closed on mondays, close at 12 on sat.

Hey guys I know I can get scrap at DH in Greensboro but does anyone know if there are any places in Thomasville that has the same kinda scrap yard? In particular to make tj rockers with. TIA:beer:

What size/gauge sheet metal do you need? Post up here or PM me what you need. I'm sure we have it in stock.

<><Fish

Back