State beats Carolina!!

:flipoff2: winning haters @ that!:flipoff2:

State will probably lose every game this season, but enjoying it now!!

Yeah, I'm a Duke fan, and I love it. But I will probably hate it when they come to Cameron all mad.

That was an amazing game. I was in row D section 106. It was right on the baseline on the side opposite from the benches. I came so close to getting trampled when I rushed the court. :bounce2:

carolina blew that one didn't they? geez, killin me!

props to state. they played a good game. i wish i could say the same for carolina.

at least you spent the day working on the jeep and missed a couple bball games..

clutch slave cylinder went out on my yj today..... i'll be dropping my tcase and tranny to replace it tomorrow and if i'm not done by 6pm i'll be dragging my HDTV widescreen and at least two floorspeakers outside.....

NCSD11102040021.jpg

Silence all you haters!

haha all these state fans think they are the shit now. well guess what...when was the last time state won? and dont forget the next meeting is on carolina turf and that is sure to be a butt kickn. i mean i am a die hard carolina fan but i am just unfortunate enough to goto state. i mean it is good that state won, but carolina is gonna spank em next game.

Yeah and that is all you Carowina fans ever say. I am sure most state fans thought we were gonna lose that game, we have become accustomed to it, no biggie. We are a young team with no depth. No one thinks we are "the shit." With some experience in a year or two we will be better. As for the win, it is just one game to pass the frustration on to someone else for a change!

Georgia tech beat state!

Back