Started my Grease Conversion today

Ridgerunner

Started my Grease Conversion today on my 1996 dodge 3500

Since I am building mine from scratch I may have some issues just like anything else.
What I have is a 100 GAL L shaped tank in the bed and a racor 1000 heated filter.
I will most like have to heat the OIL before the filter also but I can get it running I hope first without it. Just as Lomodyj did
I started today buy fabing a heated fuel line that will run along the in side of my frame rail under the drivers side. I used 3/4 copper tubing for engine coolent with a 3/8 copper tube inside for the fuel. The heated oil will exit the tube about 3" from the Polock 6 port valve. I plan to wrap this and the coolent return with some pluming pipe insulation to keep the heat in.
Veggy001.jpg

Veggy002.jpg

Veggy003.jpg

Veggy004.jpg

Motorman Supplied me a bracket he made for mounting the 6 port valve. This gets the valve very close to the input of the lift pump. Hopefully this will help the switch over time. it mounts to the frame by the started
Veggy005.jpg

Veggy006.jpg

Veggy008.jpg

The cherokee is still sitting there with n eng front end or rear axle it will get worked on as soon as I can get this finished

Back