St. Baldrick's

CLRracer

Mopar Nut
So Maddi is going to be a St. Baldrick's Honor Kid at the Clayton, NC event March 16th. My wife has started a team called Maddis' Heroes and set a fundraising goal for $1000. Below is the link for donations and/or to join the team as a volunteer, barber, or shavee if you want. I don't think she currently has anyone signed up to shave their head yet so if anyone wants to do that feel free. The second link is to the event page where you can see all the teams and participants.

These donations go to the St Baldrick's Foundation, not to us or Maddi. St Baldrick's uses the money to provide grants specifically for children's cancer research. They do work a lot with the Child Oncology Group which is the group running Maddi's clinical trial, but I can't say if they specifically awarded a grant for her trial.

Maddi’s Heroe’s | A St. Baldrick's Team

Deep River Brewery | A St. Baldrick's Event

Duane

Screenshot_20190206-193950_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’m not local and not sure when I’d be but if there is a way I could participate I’d gladly shave my head for a great cause. Not sure if this would even be a thing but let me know what it involves or if we could do a “remote”. Best of luck.

I’m not local and not sure when I’d be but if there is a way I could participate I’d gladly shave my head for a great cause. Not sure if this would even be a thing but let me know what it involves or if we could do a “remote”. Best of luck.

There are tons of events all over the country. On their website you can search by zip code and find one near you, or start one if there isn't one. While we appreciate your eagerness to help our team, any donation to any team anywhere helps the overall goal of curing child cancer.

Duane

Bump

Going to bump this back up, Maddi's team is just past 2/3 of our goal, and the total event is just past half of the goal. And a big thank you to those who have already donated!

Duane

Done. Praying for Maddi and your family.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'll be in class all day tomorrow so I'll go ahead and bump this up tonight and say that both Maddi's Heroes and the event as a whole met their goals! Big thanks to everyone who donated!

Duane

Back