so what's on the grill tonight?

propane or charcoal

• propane

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • charcoal/ lump wood

Votes: 48 65.8%

• Total voters
Roasted poblanos stuffed with serranos, Italian cheese and venison.
A couple of chuck eyes on the side and deer meat for the week.
IMG_20170429_165632939.jpg

It was delicious!
I cook a couple pounds of venison each weekend and have it for dinner throughout the following week. Super easy to prepare ahead of time.

I usually throw tri tip roasts on the smoker. What time/temp do you grill them at?
Learning experience, new steak, unfamiliar Grill, so I'm no expert, haha. But I did it on medium-low for about 25 minutes on the gas grill. Ended up more medium well than medium, but it was really good. Next time I would do it on low for about 25 minutes and take it off before it starts to look medium in the center.

Some barbecue chicken tonight.

IMG_20170430_174457529_HDR.jpg

20170507_201906.jpg

4 adjective chicken in fresh honey, fresh squeezed lime juice and house grown cilantro

And some sweet potatoes in evoo and sea salt

20170507_201908.jpg

Don't you love it when your grilling and half way through you run out of gas. No problem grab your back up tank. Oh wait that's at the in-laws house because they borrowed it and didn't bring it back.

Grilled some corn on the cob and bbq chicken. Took a lot longer than excepted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Marinated chicken breast and garlic buttered Brooklyn rye bread. Wanted to try the Cholula chili lime for the first time. Oh yeah!
IMG_20170510_192506352.jpg

Looks tasty only thing I've put on the grill lately between the track and the trails brightleafs

Don't you love it when your grilling and half way through you run out of gas. No problem grab your back up tank. Oh wait that's at the in-laws house because they borrowed it and didn't bring it back.

Grilled some corn on the cob and bbq chicken. Took a lot longer than excepted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is why I have six backup tanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back