so what's on the grill tonight?

propane or charcoal

• propane

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • charcoal/ lump wood

Votes: 48 65.8%

• Total voters
just some nasty apple wood smoked bacon wrapped backstrap kabobs.......................

I ended up deconstructing the kabobs .............this was after the tooth picked bacon/meat grilled 10 mins./ moved to the smoking rack and the marinaded onions went on.......

0129172150 (1).jpg

Last edited:
That is one scrumptious looking slab of awesomeness.

Why does everyone like the green egg thing??

Are there not other decent grills out there?
I like my green egg a lot, I came home from a weeks long fishing trip and the wife had bought it for me. That being said I can take my $80 Weber cook you a big steak or fall off the bone chicken and it will taste pretty dang good.

I like my green egg a lot, I came home from a weeks long fishing trip and the wife had bought it for me. That being said I can take my $80 Weber cook you a big steak or fall off the bone chicken and it will taste pretty dang good.

I used to have a Webber and loved it. Only reason I got a Wilmington was for mere convenience. I can do a lot with a Weber that I'm sure handles 90% of what a green egg can do

Got home yesterday and had this waiting for me to grill
20170214_184704.jpg

Mine was a bacon wrapped blackened and bleu sirlon 12 oz. She had a jamacian mahi. She did the shrimp in the oven and pasta salad on the side. Also had some kinda coconut bars for dessert. We havent been out for valentines day in years. No crowds and better food.

Back