So I got this ticket...

Macdaddy4738

Didnt stop at a flashing red light left turn..my bad. I just always forget that part of it..

but anyways, how do I get this ticket to not appear on my record/insurance....? I could care less about the costs of the ticket, I just dont want it on my insurance...

There are certain "lawyers" that can make things like this "go away" ... we have a few around here... i'm sure you have some up your way.. just ask around.. might cost you 300-400 dollars, but well worth it

ehh, If I have to go that route, I'll do it...

but im sure there has to be some way to get out for lower prices..

I mean you can approach the DA and see if they will reduce the charge for a plead of guilty... and i guess, if you have a perfect record, you can go to your local dmv and get a copy of your driving record, present that in court and ask for a prayer for judgement

yea, I do have a clean record (minus the warning ticket for the exact same thing :rolleyes: )

the lawyers look like a good way out though.

i got nabbed for that same crap... 4am, not a car in sight... came to the flashing red light, slowed to about 5 mph and coasted into my right turn. cop must have been sleeping in the bushes. gave me a ticket for failure to yield at a red light. bullshit. right on red, NOBODY in sight, i slowed down almost to a stop... and he nabbed me.

plead guilty... thought nothing of it and now my insurance came back to hate me some more. i should ahve gotten an attorney.

if it's like most places, you'll get plenty of "offers" in the mail from lawyers wanting your business...(first time it happened to me, my mom thought they were offering me a job...:D)

just call one and let them handle it...

you can probably get it reduced to a non-moving violation, like "improper equipment" and it won't do anything to your insurance...

Greg

he means to get out for lower prices on his insurance.......

i have used lawyers to get out of two speeding tickets, because the 100-300 spent there saved me many times that on my insurance in the longrun, i'd say..... and thats what he is going for, he doesnt care about having to pay off a ticket that is probably around $100

This is the third time he's posted about a ticket. The second time he's gotten a ticket for failing to stop.

Sometimes, people need to learn from their mistakes. Maybe higher insurance costs will do that for him.

I took a class a long time ago. and it kept the ticket from showing up on my record or insurance. Not sure if they still do that or not. paid for class, and cost of ticket and it vanished.

but as stated. Learn from your mistakes

if your in hky get david moose .. he can get anything dropped his office is in newton near corriher tractor ... dont ask me how i know

Just go to court on the right day and use your PJC. Tell the DA this and you go before the judge and plead guilty and tell him you want to use a PJC. it won't cost you anything but the $5 for parking and a bit of time. Maybe an hour if you're in Raleigh. Just don't get another one in 3 years.

My wife has had 5 tickets in 2 years for speeding. I always get her a lawyer and they seem to make them go away. but that always costs between 250-300. With the prayer for judgement thing, if you get stopped again in the 3 year period you get the new ticket plus the one you ask for the judgement on. the lawyer is the best route and keeps the insurance down.

he means to get out for lower prices on his insurance.......
i have used lawyers to get out of two speeding tickets, because the 100-300 spent there saved me many times that on my insurance in the longrun, i'd say..... and thats what he is going for, he doesnt care about having to pay off a ticket that is probably around $100
Well I guess I kind of misread that, still doesnt make sense after a re-read, oh well...
I don't think there's anyway around paying a lawyer the $200-400 they charge. In the long run, its well worth letting the tix add up on the insurance, believe me I know. I can't seem to drive anything except my CJ below the cops radar. My first 6 months in NC I got 3 tickets, then my insurance tripled upon renewal. After that, I always called a lawyer.
I've had the pleasure of attending the driver re-education classes 3x. When I got married, we tried to merge me onto my wife's insurance and they dropped us both.
Anyways, just suck it up and pay the lawyer, you'll never have to set foot in court, just mail him a check when he tells you.
And if your gonna get a ticket, make it worthwhile :wheel: , flashing red-light, thats :gay: :fuck-you:

if your in hky get david moose .. he can get anything dropped his office is in newton near corriher tractor ... dont ask me how i know

I 2nd that.... i think every teenager in Catawba county goes to him... hell make it disappear

Back