Simpsonville, SC

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
So does anyone live in Simpsonville, SC? I was cruising through there yesterday, looks like a real nice town. The only place I stopped was the KC Mart, seemed like a nice place.

On a side note, my house, jeep, and truck are all for sale now. Also, anyone know a good real estate agent in St. Thomas?

There's some nice places up there. Simpsonville, Mauldin, Fountain inn. Best part is, it's all about half an hour from Gulches .

Congratulations, cousin Clay.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
forget that...sucka grabbed my booboo thirty years ago at a party we were at in Winston Salem...
I'm allready in contact with Miss Daniel's lawyer since her 15 minutes is up and he needs more publicity.

Well no shit?! Congratulations! I remember selling you a Dana 30 a few years ago and from our short interaction it would be said it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

So does anyone live in Simpsonville, SC? I was cruising through there yesterday, looks like a real nice town. The only place I stopped was the KC Mart, seemed like a nice place.

On a side note, my house, jeep, and truck are all for sale now. Also, anyone know a good real estate agent in St. Thomas?
You’re going to need to donate those for a tax write off with your new winnings. Let me know what info you need to sign them over.

Back