Taken care of

PAT Ventures

3364320570 text is best.
Co owner in nursing home. Property being vacated and up for sale. My circumstances will not let me take him home.
20170620_113721.jpg
20170620_114003.jpg
20170620_113652.jpg

Full breed rescue blood hound. Male 5 or 6 years old. Runt of litter. Someone beat him. Scared of the wind. Lots of strange habits. I think he is retarded. Wants to play with all other animals. Likes to go fishing and boating. Loves cornbread. Me and shop owner spent a lot of time working with him to bring him into our pack. It will take time and effort to make him part of a new pack. I will help with that. Let's talk.

Beautiful dog. I wish I could take him as I love rescues, but I doubt I can. I'll ask around though.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hound wanted a weekend bump. Also wants someone to bring him a hot dog all the way.

Man, I wish I was in a position to help that critter....good luck!! No dog deserves to be beat. Some people do.

How would he do alone? My GF lost her dog recently and said she doesn't want another but her dog yard is empty and she's alone.

One of the area animal shelters have lost their lease and they were looking at having to euthanizing about 80 animals.They wound up waving the adaption fee and got rid of all but about 10 dogs.We looked at getting one but it probably would have killed our 14yo golden to have another dog around.Jake was needing some volunteer hours for his scholarships and the animal shelter was one of the places on the list.We wouldn't let him volunteer cause we knew we would wind up w a bunch of animals.I wanted a blood hound when we got our golden.

How would he do alone? My GF lost her dog recently and said she doesn't want another but her dog yard is empty and she's alone.

He lives alone now. If anyone is serious, we can set up a voice call. Txt for initial contact. Too many robo calls so I don't answer unless I know the number.

I tried to convince her to take him in. She said she doesn't want any new pets until we get back from Harlan in July. She lost her chicken and rooster to something recently too. We return July 9th. Hope this guy finds a home.

Thanks for all the effort.

Hound issues have been resolved.

Last edited:
Back