Shasta Airflyte

rodney eppes

Catching some Truck/Tractor/Antique shows today, & ran across this. I Thought it seemed way too nice, for even a restoration. Checking the Net, I believe it is the New Reproduction of the 1961 model.
I keep thinking of "Granny" when I see a camper, even though He wouldn't have one of these!

Attachments

• Truck Show 014.jpg
    Truck Show 014.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 382
I had a very nice reply to this, complete with links, but I got locked out before I could hit the "POST" button. Steel Soldiers is doing the same thing... that's why I don't post much anymore.

What we would like to be stepping out of is an Arctic Fox 22G (look it up). What we will probably be stepping out of will be similar to a Dutchmen Aerolite about 21 ft.

Thinking seriously about upgrading next year. Right now we have other concerns that have to take precedence.

I had a very nice reply to this, complete with links, but I got locked out before I could hit the "POST" button. Steel Soldiers is doing the same thing... that's why I don't post much anymore.

What we would like to be stepping out of is an Arctic Fox 22G (look it up). What we will probably be stepping out of will be similar to a Dutchmen Aerolite about 21 ft.

Thinking seriously about upgrading next year. Right now we have other concerns that have to take precedence.
Yes Sir! I looked up both. Either, would be Quite a Step Up! I'm Amazed at How Much, can be built into RV!

Back