[Dec 3, 2018] Jeep Night (Charlotte, NC)

Travis Estes

https://www.facebook.com/events/1827773844156139??ti=ia

A Monday monthly Jeep night, to get guys and girls together, to talk about the weekend rides, or the rides up coming. To discuss what you've done, and get ideas of what you can do. We are sponsored by Keffer Jeep, Rowell's Truck accessory, Tarheel 4wd, FabFours, Superior Insurance, and Escape Hour. We have a monthly raffle, in March, we raffled off a custom third brake light by JPCustoms, we've closed off the parking lot for Jeeps, pulled permits to have alcohol and food in the parking lots. And have a DJ playing music. Family and pet friendly event, all clubs and groups are welcome. And even though named Jeep Night, all 4x4's are invited. I personally like seeing Jeeps and Trucks to get ideas. I've own a motorcycle and have been to a lot of bike nights, this past winter, I thought and wondered why not a Jeep Night, get guys together to see first hand, to plan rides, to have charity events. Am doing Jeep Night was born. Night one night one we had 72 Jeeps stop by. I hope to continue to grow and word spread. Please share and tell everyone. Thank you and I look forward to seeing some amazing rides

IMG_5744.JPG

Back