[Sep 26, 2013] 2013 Dixie Run (Sparta TN)

Already loaded the trailer, fueled up and ready but leaving early early Thursday morning, I'm not feeling like driving and setting up camp in the rain.

Hard to read this thread, happy for you all but not so for me. Had to bring my grandmother here to care for her so changed a lot of things. Been busy getting her settled in and getting her to the Dr, physical therapy, etc... If I can get a sitter for her I might be able to come for a short while.
In case I miss it, have fun, be safe, take pics and make sure Paul behaves!! lol
May or may not see you all, trying hard!!

Good luck Deanna, hope to see you.

sent from a fancy Samsung Note 2 with an illiterate operator. ..

Locked and loaded.
And Pinky might just show up on friday.
My life is complex.

Jeep is loaded. Mostly packed. Leaving in the am.

Sent while I should have been doing something constructive...

Passed a White, F250 or 350, with [i think] slide in camper, pulling trailer with a Jeep rig,& SC plates, today. Around noonish, he was on the N-bound side of I-485 [Charlotte],fiddling with the tire carrier.
Saw him too late to stop,but figured he was heading to the Dixie!

Anybody that has a dana 20 that I can rob parts from or would be willing kto stop by my shop and pick up some parts I'd greatly opreciate it.
My t case Is broke and the parts are just off exit 59 on I-40.
828-779-2242.
Your help could save my dixie run weekend.

Buckeye Performance Inc.

unseated a tire on 18 and took a cable ride, and had a cold weld on my rock slider and broke off on a small rock ledge on trail 1 of all places then threw in a load of camp clothes and washed my camera, trying to dry it out now, lets see the pictures please. Home and relaxing after a GREAT weekend.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Dixie Run as always was awesome. Glad to see some old friends and make new ones. Worst idea of the weekend for me was a 1 A.M. bounty hill attempt. Failure.
It felt good til it felt bad. Good thing your friends are there to take pics and make fun of you.
Triplethreatroll1.jpg
triplethreatroll2.jpg
triplethreatroll3.jpg

That Buggy is sweet Pj:bling:We had a blast,this makes my 4th or 5th Dixie ride @ GMP & always good time!!

Back