[Sep 24, 2012] Raleigh Area Meet & Greet (Raleigh, NC)

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
A few of us had a good lunch at The Roast Grill a couple of weeks ago and talked about setting up a date/time for a dinner get-together...

If you live or work in/near Raleigh, come out to Mission Valley to Ba-Da Wings! on Monday, September 24, 2012. The calendar says 6pm but I think most people will be arriving closer to 6:30. Have some wings (24 flavors, we haven't had any we didn't like), have a burger, have a tasty beverage, bring the family!

The weather should be nice enough to eat and play corn hole on the front patio, too.

Last edited:
I think she means the 24th.

Lee, we'll probably be there for a while, so if you get a chance, come on over anyway!

Can push it back some. I don't usually get home until after 6pm, anyway.

oh and is it kid friendly?

If your kids are fine with beer, some cigarette smoke, and chicken wings. We'll be bringing our spawn, but she's a bulletproof tiger. Most of the time.

^^ :lol: Truth.

The word is it isn't too busy on Monday nights... the weather should be nice, we can probably take over the patio (big round picnic type tables). They do have a kids' menu. You can download the whole menu at the link in my original post.

Merged with new Upcoming Event thread. Please respond in the positive if you are planning to come... that way I can let Dave or Archie (or someone there) know about how many of us there will be. ;)

Merged with new Upcoming Event thread. Please respond in the positive if you are planning to come... that way I can let Dave or Archie (or someone there) know about how many of us there will be. ;)

I fixed your shitty map. I don't know exactly what the address is, but that one makes the map right.

Thanks to everyone who came out! The wings and fatty wraps were de-licious!

I think we're talking about going to the PR next month... will post up when it is closer, though.

Glad to hear it! That family with the sidewalk chalk (and a kid willing to share) was great, too!

Back