Scarlett's Auto Body and Interiors

Joel

So a couple weeks ago my wife, mother in law, and I were coming back from the Blue Ridge Parkway heading down 601 when I saw a new business called Scarlett's Auto Body and Interiors. Their sign said they do body work, refinishing, carpet, seats, convertible tops and headliners for planes, boats, and motorcycles. I had recently bought a used soft top that had a small tear in it that needed to be stitched up so I called them last Friday to try and get a price estimate. The guy I talked to said to just bring it in so today I did. He took one look at it and then threw it under the sewing machine and stitched it up. I asked him how much I owed him and he said not to worry about it. How rare is that? I then had him look at the soft top I currently have on the Jeep which has some tears and bad zippers. He says he can fix that as well. Once I get the new-to-me top on I will be taking my old top back to him to be repaired and run it as a trail top. I was very pleased with the service I received from Tim.

For those interested here is their information:

Scarlett's Auto Body and Interiors
5242 Highway 601 North
Mocksville, NC 27028

Ask for Tim.

Back