RIP Old friend

I can’t like @obullfish post enough. It choked me up. You will be missed that is for sure. I hate for his kids it was on Father’s Day, but his suffering is over. Scott was a huge mentor to me in off-roading. RIP buddy and you don’t have to “keep it moving” anymore. You are home!

Because of Christ, Scott became a better man, because of Scott sharing his faith & relationship with me, I became a better man. There is a about 5 people that really stand out to me that helped me as a young Christian, encouraging me in my own faith. Scott was on the top of that list. He reached many folks, and because of him my own family knows Christ, and I continue to tell others. I feel privileged to have known Scott and call him a friend. We spoke before he passed, I asked if there was anything I needed to tell anyone in case he got too sick to talk. His last request was simply this "tell them about Christ"

Trips to Uwharrie will never be the same.

He will be missed for sure, but he will always be by our sides when we wheel by giving us the poke when we're stuck and that moment hits when you remember something you learned from him. He will forever be in our hearts and his family in our prayers.

Gone but never forgotten, till we meet again RIP.

Scott Fields
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like he had many great friends who cared quite a bit for the man. That in itself is a real testament to who he was.

Back