RIDES - Conover, NC

J.C.

Volunteer
I took a trip up to Brandon's new place to meet guffey and get some tires for the new XJ. Brandon had said he had opened a new shop, I'm thinking little shed out back kinda place. Boy was I suprised! This place is brand new, huge, state of the art work bays, nice showroom. Stock is minimal right now due to just getting started but he has lots of tires, rims, lift kits, ATVs, Optima batteries, etc. The shop is VERY accessible and easy to find. You can see it from the interstate. Exit 132 off of I40 (HWY 16), go north of I40 1 block to the light, take a right at the light, you can see the shop from the light on the right just past the HUGE new church. Brandon is a good guy with super skillz so stop by if you are in the area and give him a chance to fulfill your 4x4 dreams :)

Been there myself. Very nice operation, and he has some nice TJ sliders for a great price. Hell, he even has one slider for a YJ, just have to stay away from the rocks on the other side!! I'll be buying new tires around the first of the year, so I'll be supporting our local vendors!!

A+ for R I D E S!!!
made a trip on monday to rides to have some suspension(fine tuning done to my buggy.Brandon is first class in my book and will get you fixed up.
The good thing is you can bring the wife along with you so while your at RIDES she can shop at Walmart just next door to the shop.
Thanks,Jim

might have to check this out, thats not too far of a haul. He have a website up yet?

awsome job

Want to say a big thanks to Brandon and the guys at RIDES also to MUDPRO for the job they did on my new custom beadlock wheels. A great job at a fair price. Thanks again.

Back