RC crawler... wreckommendations

@Tacoma747 ....good advice. I'm just now seeing this. I did the opposite and went with a new Redcat Everest 10 that @Chris_Keziah mentioned previously. Coop likes to crawl since he has a few miles under his butt doing the real thing and didn't like his previous one because it wouldn't crawl. And dammit, I like to crawl too :p! A "go fast" rig might be in our future, but my twins would literally kill each other with it. This thing is awesome....very forgiving....crawls over anything with stupid articulation. It'll work and get him going. If he doesn't like it or loses interest, I haven't lost much. Knowing him, we'll have a mini rock garden in the yard (or in the den) before the end of Christmas day.

Another reason I didn't go used is that I don't know squat about these things yet and don't want to take the time to learn before the fat man gets here. This E10 is turn key and I won't have to be temped to dump a grand into it. o_O I got a real poop box and @Chris_Keziah to thank for that!

Those Axial's scale crawlers are freakin' cool. Now I want a SCX10 II, and a go-fast truck, and a plane. I shouldn't have gone in that store. I've always wanted a RC plane. lol

Those Axial 1:24's were cool too and in the price range. Not sure I wanted something that small and tippy though. He'll love this one. The problem is, so will his sister so if you need to unload your E10 I might know a guy soon ;).

Back