Random Thoughts.....

Did the McGregor/Mayweather fight cure racism??? Haven't seen what a horrible person I am on social media in a few days.
No he's Irish,thats different than good ol southern white boy.

No he's Irish,thats different than good ol southern white boy.
Yeah, the Irish were enslaved too. That's why I find it simpler to just hate everybody equally.

I need to get good enough at detailing steel to work for myself. The office is so much more peaceful on a holiday with just me and Lynyrd Skynrd here

Wasn't sure where to put this, so here it goes...

I never give money to people that ask for it publicly. Was at the gas station earlier...hear a lady on her iPhone 7 going on and on how she ran out of gas and no one would give her a few bucks for gas. She comes over to me, without putting down the phone, I can still hear the other person talking. Her pitch goes something like this 'Yo, I can't get no money for gas, can I get a dollar or two'. To which I tell her I'll give her $250 for her phone, which should be more than enough to fill her tank and get a more practical phone. And apparently that makes me what's wrong with the world today, according to her.

i don't mind working for a living but when i can't even get on here until 12:45 there is something wrong. :shaking:

Ohhh how I wish I could wake up tomorrow and every diesel powered vehicle and every lawnmower has disappeared. Over time, I've had my fill of both.

So why is it that Ford trucks are more expensive new and less expensive used? Whereas the DojRams are the cheapest new and most expensive used (might as well buy a new one if you're looking at anything less than 5 years old).

So why is it that Ford trucks are more expensive new and less expensive used? Whereas the DojRams are the cheapest new and most expensive used (might as well buy a new one if you're looking at anything less than 5 years old).

I sold my 2012 ram to a dealership 2.5 years after I bought it. I was given $3500 less than what I paid for it new. I don't know how they were able to sell it and make money.

Initially I'd think volume...supply and demand and what not. Ford outsells any of the other brands (GMC/Chevy/Dodge) by what 2-2.5:1??? But not sure how that works on the used resale side, you'd think the more popular truck would command more of a premium and the trucks that are cheaper initially would depreciate at the same rate.

I sold my 2012 ram to a dealership 2.5 years after I bought it. I was given $3500 less than what I paid for it new. I don't know how they were able to sell it and make money.

I did the same thing with a new 2011 Mustang, sold it back to the dealer 18 months after I bought it, with 20,000 miles on it...got $1,000 less for it than I paid.

People realize what a POS they bought and are trying to get something dependable!!!:flipoff2:

download_20170912_213925.png

Why does stuff always screw up at the least convenient time? Winch wouldn't pull a Jeep on my trailer, return fuel line bubbled and burst, netting 5 mpg on the return trip.... 90 miles out and up in glenville to boot. Oh and the Jeep was too wide to clear the trailer tires so it had to climb over them, under winch and come along power only since it threw a rod... Whole way out and back was foggy. Plus debris in the road.... Nerve wracking few hours on the way back.

The eye of hurricane Jose' wanders around aimlessly. It must be blind!

Back