Random Thoughts.....

The ones in my 03 were the same way.

On the other hand, the fucking Explorer is on its 3rd or 4th battery.

havent had to replace the one in my 04 2500 dodge yet either. over 250,000 miles although i did have to carry my jump pack for a little while cause i hadnt cleaned the posts.lol

My terminals are in terrible shape as well. I almost destroyed the negative terminal on both when removing. I will be putting military terminals on when I get a chance.

The biggest difference between a mentally ill person and a mentally ill person is one of them has the inability to hide it.

Why do people think that either/both buying their own parts and/or diagnosing their vehicle's problems is going to make the repair cheaper? An o2 sensor won't fix a 25% ltft lean bank code if the original sensor is reading properly.. perhaps I should install it anyway, asshole/know it all tax. No I won't because it's not going to fix/change anything. And they bought bottom of the barrel brake pads to boot. Smh.

When I get a business/people to do work for me, I tell them what I want fixed, and expect it fixed right, but I don't tell them how to do it (aesthetics excluded)

Last edited:
He was verifying whether a customers vehicle came in a 4 door configuration or not in order to proceed with their inquiry on whether the air freshener they want will work in their particular model car

Why do people think that either/both buying their own parts and/or diagnosing their vehicle's problems is going to make the repair cheaper? An o2 sensor won't fix a 25% ltft lean bank code if the original sensor is reading properly.. perhaps I should install it anyway, asshole/know it all tax. No I won't because it's not going to fix/change anything. And they bought bottom of the barrel brake pads to boot. Smh.

When I get a business/people to do work for me, I tell them what I want fixed, and expect it fixed right, but I don't tell them how to do it (aesthetics excluded)
I love the ones who throw hundreds of dollars worth of the wrong parts at their car to save money and won't pay $95 to have it diagnosed.

I went in Advance today, and the guy behind the counter had Rockauto open on his computer.

I guess they get their parts from there, too.
If they can't get it through their warehouse or don't have a listing, I have them second source it for me from RA. That way I get labor and warranty coverage thru my commercial advance account instead of having to deal with RA myself. Sometimes use it to get a part number if there isn't a listing.. I've had their system list the wrong parts before.. especially Jeep temp senders for the gauge..

Who remembers Delmonte snack pack pudding in those metal cans? Gotta love that dutch chocolate. :)
Pre-packaged pudding wasn't something I grew up with. Pudding was something you made, not something you bought in a can. ;)

I did make some killer pudding with Dutch process cocoa when I was a kid though, yeah. Just put some in a batch of meringue cookies last week, pretty awesome.

Yes The stuff they have now in the plastic is not the same.

My safe space....has multiple loaded guns in it.

Try that in a racecar on a palindrome.

taco cat cares not for racecar....

he even runs from my truck when i pull in the driveway... he does like to sleep in my jeep however when i have the top off but he will shoot out of it like a canon when i open the door to get in

why do I trade jeeps for work or money sight unseen? I ended up with a 2wd 98.. oh well. might be a good candidate for the race jeep shell or convert it to 4wd..

Back