Random Thoughts.....

I think we got a long, cold winter coming.

The way I figure it, the annual average temperature doesn't change much at all from year to year. So...as long a hot spell as we have had all summer, it's going to be a cold winter to offset that. Last winter was mild. At least we've had lots of rain all year, so maybe we won't have excessive ice and snow to go with the cold.

It’s bittersweet knowing that silkie season is coming to an end but hoodie season is on its way
The one great thing about working in my basement since March is that I've been justified wearing a hoodie through the summer.
Of course my neighbors look at my like I'm a maniac when I emerge and go check the mail etc.

I think we got a long, cold winter coming.

The way I figure it, the annual average temperature doesn't change much at all from year to year. So...as long a hot spell as we have had all summer, it's going to be a cold winter to offset that. Last winter was mild. At least we've had lots of rain all year, so maybe we won't have excessive ice and snow to go with the cold.
I can dig it.

I’m ready to but the comfort of silkies is hard to beat. I enjoy cold/cool weather more though.
Im outta the loop.
What the hell is a silkie

I’m a long cotton short guy, no thanks.
Boxers only and shorts can’t be shorter than drawers.

Yeah, I was probably 12 when I was forced to put an end to wearing anything shorter than boxerbriefs
Didnt Tom petty write a song about that?

Now I'm Freeeeeeee...Free Ballin...

I think thats how that went

Swear to all things rock 92 I thought I was the ONLY one that sang it that way
That's all I've heard in my head when I hear that song for the last... 25 years or so.

There's few things that can set a man over the edge at work like when the automatic lights turn off in the office restroom and you're forced to finish in the dark.

FAWKIN' TURN THE GOT-DAMN TIMER UP ON THAT SUMBITCH!!!

There's few things that can set a man over the edge at work like when the automatic lights turn off in the office restroom and you're forced to finish in the dark.

Stop reading Fuller NC4x4 threads and you'll finish in time.
Or reach over the stall and wave yer hand....works for me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Stop reading Fuller NC4x4 threads and you'll finish in time.
Or reach over the stall and wave yer hand....works for me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Current search was "Club Car Carryall"...thank you very much
[but fair point nonetheless] :flipoff2:

And there's no reaching over these stalls...even my Lurch ass ain't that tall.

If the light shuts off, that means I'm the only person in there. Therefore, I just swing the stall door open and closed, which trips the sensor.

If the light shuts off, that means I'm the only person in there. Therefore, I just swing the stall door open and closed, which trips the sensor.

He has to use the Handicapped stall so his knees don't hit the door...so he's too far away to reach the latch :lol:

He has to use the Handicapped stall so his knees don't hit the door...so he's too far away to reach the latch :lol:
Well, that's not exactly why I use the handicap stall but you're on the right path. If the bigger stall is open, of course I'm going to take it. And as such, the damn door is out of reach. But of course...
You could just carry a small flashlight like the rest of us. ;)
cell phones ftw o_O

Either way, it's that very moment when the lights shut off and you're like "really??...sumbitch!"

I just whip out the mircostream..

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Ed Zachary. No joke, had this exact conversation with one of my best friends today.
20200910_202429.jpg

Back