Random Thoughts.....

So i bank with BB&T and get these BB&T "Deals" where you get cash back on purchases from certain merchants. BUT you have to sign up for it through online banking. I got the monthly email and noticed Advance Auto was on there at 5%, so i figured what the heck, get a little back for a few clicks. Its not unusual to spend a couple hundred bucks a month at Advance. I go sign up and read the fine print, its only up to $3 total cash back for the month. What a waste of time, both for me and the bank and AA to manage.
Screenshot_20200714-173507_U by BB&T.jpg

True happiness is seeing your ex wife's mug shot,
in a jail 6 states away.
Charged with domestic violence and opiod possession.
Life has come full circle for me.
And life is good!
Yo @GotWood

You called on it...
'Dre

Last edited:
... Last time I was running a chainsaw and cutting down a free so they were very well behaved.
It took me a minute to figure out what kind of activity "cutting down a free" was that is socially acceptable, heehee

True happiness is seeing your ex wife's mug shot,
in a jail 6 states away.
Charged with domestic violence and opiod possession.
Life has come full circle for me.
And life is good!
Yo @GotWood

You called on it...
'Dre
Warm and fuzzy feelings!

I've come to find out that I don't necessarily hate doing electrical work...I hate trying to figure out what 40 years of hacks did to wiring. Trace this color wire...ok, well shit, someone bought a roll of red wire from Autozone 20 years ago and went to town. Why dafuq is this breaker in at 45* angle. Oh, that big ass hole in the ceiling and extension cord to some outlet in the attic is why they went with such an obnoxiously large light fixture. Unmolested shit that I don't have worry about starting a fire or electrocuting myself...is actually kind of soothing.

Why is it "OK" or "funny" when a baby shits themself whilst attached to the boob, or in a high chair eating, but it is "gross", "disgusting", and "weird" when I take my sandwich or a handful of chips into my own bathroom to piss, or I take my half eaten slice of pizza with me whilst I go shit in the toilet?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Why is it "OK" or "funny" when a baby shits themself whilst attached to the boob, or in a high chair eating, but it is "gross", "disgusting", and "weird" when I take my sandwich or a handful of chips into my own bathroom to piss, or I take my half eaten slice of pizza with me whilst I go shit in the toilet?

Cuz a baby literally (and I do mean literally) has zero control over their bowels....and is too dumb to know any better.....IF, and ONLY IF these two conditions are met, is it OK to eat and drop a deuce.

My dog eats random animal shit he finds in the backyard...but if you try to toss treats at him, while he is doing HIS business....he won't eat them.....do with this information what you will.

"Don't shit where you eat" is an expression for a reason.

I take a beer

Which begs another question..... isnt it technically a moot point to pee, if your drinking while you pee? Or is it not if you claim to be maintaining the current level of overall body hydration?

Its just efficiency.I've also laid pipe dog style while drinking beer, don't need to get dehydrated. Spill some cold beer on her back and get more action :smokin:

Last edited:
I do not understand these idiots rioting in Portland every night.
They don't understand why the federal government is involved, but they are attacking a federal courthouse, so you really can't expect sense or logic to come into their calculations.

They don't understand why the federal government is involved, but they are attacking a federal courthouse, so you really can't expect sense or logic to come into their calculations.

Some guy got a shotgun bean bag right to the dome. Almost died. And to think he could have avoided the entire situation by just minding his own business and not trying to be a hero.

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some guy got a shotgun bean bag right to the dome. Almost died. And to think he could have avoided the entire situation by just minding his own business and not trying to be a hero.

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

and to think any other country it would have been a live round and he would have died, then they would have shot anyone trying to get his body.

But that doesnt fit what the media wants you to think about the USA

Ah! I think I found the place for this thought provoking letter/post. I'm not taking any sides, but it does make one think.
https://www.huffpost.com/…/america-not-better-life-immigran…

I read the article. GTFO if that's how you feel, in my opinion. The author is looking for someone to take care of her because life is unfair in her eyes.

I'll gladly pay for a 1 way ticket for anyone who wants to leave this country. Just renounce your citizenship at the door.

I read the article. GTFO if that's how you feel, in my opinion. The author is looking for someone to take care of her because life is unfair in her eyes.

I'll gladly pay for a 1 way ticket for anyone who wants to leave this country. Just renounce your citizenship at the door.
Quoted just to like again!

Ah! I think I found the place for this thought provoking letter/post. I'm not taking any sides, but it does make one think.
https://www.huffpost.com/…/america-not-better-life-immigran…

What would be better if she also included how her parents felt coming to America was the right choice.

A good friends wife’s parents fled from Vietnam, her parents lost a brother and their oldest child and still today they say they would do it again no questions asked

I wonder if she has spent any time in other countries, (not that I have) but I can be pretty damn sure nearly any other country would be more difficult financially, poorer healthcare quality, more unsafe, less comforts, and much less freedom, to live there. Sure we have some problems, but this is a great Country no questions. IF you don't like it leave or change it within the bounds of the law.
:usa: Merica!

Back