Random Thoughts.....

My plumber just bought a svt swapped fastback. It goes into the stable with all his other hot rods, 5+ all original muscle cars, his airboat and his all original superbird. We are different in 2 ways. He is a plumber and isn't married. Not sureally which one I have done wrong.

I'm done with summer already & we haven't hit the dog days in July/Aug yet! Sweated through one shirt by 10am in Clayton & headed to Apex, Greenville & Lumberton...gonna be a long day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm done with summer already & we haven't hit the dog days in July/Aug yet! Sweated through one shirt by 10am in Clayton & headed to Apex, Greenville & Lumberton...gonna be a long day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

FUCK summer.

How a person treats someone who works in the service industry, is truly a window into what kind of person they are deep down inside.

I'm looking at you Karen

If life hands you melons, you maybe dyslexic.

:lol:

Reminded me of this one I saw last week.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-16-at-7.19.02-AM.png

Maybe it’s just me, when I listen to people talk about planning a 21st bday drunk fest party I kind of barf. If your 21 and haven’t been hammered already it might not be for you. I started drinking when I was 12 that’s one two, nothing to be proud of but from the age of 17 I’ve bought beer or bourbon 3-4 times a week.

Maybe it’s just me, when I listen to people talk about planning a 21st bday drunk fest party I kind of barf. If your 21 and haven’t been hammered already it might not be for you. I started drinking when I was 12 that’s one two, nothing to be proud of but from the age of 17 I’ve bought beer or bourbon 3-4 times a week.
Heard. I stopped drinking shortly after I got my drivers license because it was getting too expensive.

Back