Random Thoughts.....

Did I miss something? Where'd he go?

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Somebody told him not told to stand between a building and a working excavator @mommucked maybe?), and XJSavage said F off, and I said don't be an idiot, and he left.

Somebody told him not told to stand between a building and a working excavator @mommucked maybe?), and XJSavage said F off, and I said don't be an idiot, and he left.
me thinks its deeper then that.....wouldn't surprise me with his (my perception) way of thinking we were or still are some social experiment.....or the wizard has played a very superb role of hocus pocus on us and we are the clowns.

either way I miss his way of invigorating all sorts of conversation, its like missing a color in the rainbow for me.:(

me thinks its deeper then that.....wouldn't surprise me with his (my perception) way of thinking we were or still are some social experiment.....or the wizard has played a very superb role of hocus pocus on us and we are the clowns.

either way I miss his way of invigorating all sorts of conversation, its like missing a color in the rainbow for me.:(
I would certainly hope it was more than that. But I never claimed to understand him.

Whoever wrote the children's song/video "Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow" had to be high AF on some good stuff.

0% interest isn’t really 0% when $8k in incentives disappear if you use it.

I had a feeling that was the case. Crossroads ford in Kernersville use to run ads that you could get $12k off a new F150 and $8k off a new Ranger. Now it's all serious and "we're here to help you with 0% for 84 months and deferred payments up to 120 days"

Hey, at 0% they make $8k on a ranger :huggy:

Best irony ever
Because of thousands of people in every state filing for unemployment benefits, you know who's hiring in large numbers?
The unemployment agencies.

Best irony ever
Because of thousands of people in every state filing for unemployment benefits, you know who's hiring in large numbers?
The unemployment agencies.

I wonder if the census jobs will pay more this year if the virus lasts for months. Who's gonna want to open the door to census peeps that are canvassing the hoods, and who would want do that job ?

There were a few or 4 guys around the digger and I didn't know if he was the guy standing beside the metal building, that's why I said "dude" should not be standing there. I was around excavators large and small for 30 yrs. while staking and checking pipe laying % of fall while surveying. I've seen peeps get hurt who left the sites in ambulances.

I wonder if the census jobs will pay more this year if the virus lasts for months. Who's gonna want to open the door to census peeps that are canvassing the hoods, and who would want do that job ?
It's definitely a challenging time for the Census folks. They already had to deal w/ people not wanting to answer a knock on the door from fear of somebody getting nabbed by ICE, now nobody wants to answer the door in the first place.
Nobody wants this job. But, hell, its a time when a lot of people need a temporary job, so maybe they'll be pulling folks in.

It's definitely a challenging time for the Census folks. They already had to deal w/ people not wanting to answer a knock on the door from fear of somebody getting nabbed by ICE, now nobody wants to answer the door in the first place.
Nobody wants this job. But, hell, its a time when a lot of people need a temporary job, so maybe they'll be pulling folks in.

Its definitely a shitty job.
I was pretty rude to an old lady who came to my house ...I guess 8 years ago?
I sort of feel bad for how I acted but its funny (I think) so I will share that story for others amusement)

After getting two or three of the letters I refused to respond they sent the worker out. I started off friendly enough answering the questions as she asked. Apparently I was selected for the long form version. I guess some folks get it and some get a more simple version. I dunno

But then they got way into stuff that common courtesy dictates isnt asked.

"How much money did you earn last year and how much did you spend on cell phone and cable bills"

This lady had a bitch attitude and was probably late 60s. She carried a handkerchief and placed it in my dining room chair before sitting and wore a church hat. It was comical.

After the prior questions I asked in a monotone deadpan voice "Last time you got screwed how many orgasms did you have and do you like anal"
"Excuse me" she replied

Oh...I thought this was the game, we ask each other highly inappropriate questions.

She left and a supervisor came by like a week later.

weird.jpg

Its definitely a shitty job.
I was pretty rude to an old lady who came to my house ...I guess 8 years ago?
I sort of feel bad for how I acted but its funny (I think) so I will share that story for others amusement)

After getting two or three of the letters I refused to respond they sent the worker out. I started off friendly enough answering the questions as she asked. Apparently I was selected for the long form version. I guess some folks get it and some get a more simple version. I dunno

But then they got way into stuff that common courtesy dictates isnt asked.

"How much money did you earn last year and how much did you spend on cell phone and cable bills"

This lady had a bitch attitude and was probably late 60s. She carried a handkerchief and placed it in my dining room chair before sitting and wore a church hat. It was comical.

After the prior questions I asked in a monotone deadpan voice "Last time you got screwed how many orgasms did you have and do you like anal"
"Excuse me" she replied

Oh...I thought this was the game, we ask each other highly inappropriate questions.

She left and a supervisor came by like a week later.

That’s fantastic. I’m sending them to your house to answer my questions for me.

We went from fall to spring, and now summer.

Remember when air was free at the gas station? Now it costs a $1.
the good news is, Gas still only costs $1.75 ;-)

Also - air at WaWa is still free

Remember when air was free at the gas station? Now it costs a $1.
Heck it was $1.50 last night, and it would take a card, but was $1.75 for card.

Back