Random Thoughts.....

Would upgrading the bathroom to a quality sound system seem weird?
The older I get the more I want to spend my day immersed in quality music of all genre.

Maybe a high quality Bluetooth capable portable speaker system.

I wish I had a sound system in the crapper. Butt then Id likely never leave. My wife says Im in there too much as is.

Oh, and it wouldnt be weird. What was weird was my step dad running a phone line to the bathroom. That was weird.

Oh, and it wouldnt be weird. What was weird was my step dad running a phone line to the bathroom. That was weird.

I've been in a surprising amount of houses over the years that have had phone jacks in the bathroom. I think it's so people don't miss phone calls, back when landlines were a thing.

I've been in a surprising amount of houses over the years that have had phone jacks in the bathroom. I think it's so people don't miss phone calls, back when landlines were a thing.

That was his reasoning. Didnt make it any less weird when youre on the phone and hear him rip toilet shattering shart.

My house was built in the late 80s and has a phone jack beside two of the three toilets. When we started using DSL internet there was a fault in the house lines. The man who came to trouble shoot it asked how many phone lines were in bathrooms as soon as he got there. His opinion was that the humid air from taking showers eventually caused corrosion and faults.

Is it just me that when I see somebody online selling all of their toys (guns, 4wheelers, Jeep's, trucks) whatever it may be, I automatically think, somebody must be pregnant?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I think this is age related.
I used to think that way, now I think someone is getting divorced or someone got sick and needs cash.

My house was built in the late 80s and has a phone jack beside two of the three toilets. When we started using DSL internet there was a fault in the house lines. The man who came to trouble shoot it asked how many phone lines were in bathrooms as soon as he got there. His opinion was that the humid air from taking showers eventually caused corrosion and faults.

Almost all the electric meters I'm responsible for at work communicate via RS232 over a telephone line. Several of the ones at the coast I have had to install telephone couplers with dielectric grease inside so they stop corroding. The guy that retired in 2017 would make the trip out just to replace them...ain't nobody got time for that!

I think this is age related.
I used to think that way, now I think someone is getting divorced or someone got sick and needs cash.

True story, my blue Craftsman toolbox (bottom & top box) engine hoist/stand, jack stands & media blaster came from a divorce sale. Lady was selling her ex-husband's tools/stuff & their neighbor helped me load them up. Not sure if the husband knew about it (she said he did), but when I got out of that neighborhood, I floored my little 2.3l Ranger in case he decided to show up!

Would upgrading the bathroom to a quality sound system seem weird?
The older I get the more I want to spend my day immersed in quality music of all genre.

Maybe a high quality Bluetooth capable portable speaker system.
Weird? Hell no. I keep a speaker on me literally everywhere I go. Shower included.

Maybe I shouldn't ask but where do you hang it when you are in the shower. Since the speaker is "on" you literally everywhere you go.:eek:
Ever seen The Cowboy Way? That's my best guess... :lol:

Boggles my mind that people will mod their vehicle in such douchey way....tires and wheels too wide, flapper exhaust, weird paint, cheap clear lenses, illegal tint, basically anything strapped to a JK or GMT800 chevy.....all things that reduce the value of the vehicle you paid for, and won't install a electronic blinker relay for the cheap chinese LED turn signals. They just tolerate the flashing 3 times normal speed? They don't cost that much.

These people obviously lack common sense, critical thinking, long term planning, or just the ability to understand the world around them. How do these people hold down a job?

What if Clint Eastwood wore sunglasses? Could he shoot even better?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

D2B59885-27E7-4E82-8D1D-77A69BAB708F.png

To the Dipshit i saw today smoking a cigarette while pumping gas,
You are an idiot.
As a Christian i believe that God created this world but,
That Darwin dude saw your stupid ass coming.
Die well you dumbass.

It's funny how many people give me a strange look when I tell them the fzj80 I recently bought has low milage.

201k is low milage for the year......

To the Dipshit i saw today smoking a cigarette while pumping gas,
You are an idiot.
As a Christian i believe that God created this world but,
That Darwin dude saw your stupid ass coming.
Die well you dumbass.

uh, gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there. A burning cig won't ignite gasoline or vapors. It takes a flame or a spark, not something that is smoldering.

Try it, light a cig and toss it in a little pool of gas on your driveway. The cig will go out.

Now if he was lighting the cig while pumping, that's a different story entirely.

I know we all saw Hannibal do it on the A-Team when we were small, but check with mythbusters.

Gasoline vapor auto ignites without a spark at 495F.
If the cigarette "cherry" was 495 it would auto ignite.

And before this goes all 2005 internet and someone claims that fuel, oxygen and a spark are required for every fire, just remember how a diesel engine works.

But the better logic is even if it isnt likely to cause a fire it causes no good so why the fawk do it?

I want kill the fawker, without having met him, for smoking in public. Im pretty tolerant but Id rather be spit on than have smoke blown in my face.

Gasoline vapor auto ignites without a spark at 495F.
If the cigarette "cherry" was 495 it would auto ignite.

And before this goes all 2005 internet and someone claims that fuel, oxygen and a spark are required for every fire, just remember how a diesel engine works.

But the better logic is even if it isnt likely to cause a fire it causes no good so why the fawk do it?

I want kill the fawker, without having met him, for smoking in public. Im pretty tolerant but Id rather be spit on than have smoke blown in my face.
Obviously you've never been involved in a freak gasoline fight accident...
giphy (1).gif

The thing that bothers me most about this scene is thinking about that poor Bronco.
That was the late 90s. They were only $1500 in perfect condition back then.

It's racist to quote crime/prison statistics, yet when 2 white kids that look like McLovin kill multiple people "we have a white problem" trends on black social media, and we just get to accept it

Back