Random Thoughts.....

Is it bad if you watch women's softball and think, "I'd hit it", and not be referring to the ball?
Same here but with volleyball. "I'd set that and spike it. "

Same here but with volleyball. "I'd set that and spike it. "
yeah, until you realize you're watching a high school match, and the mishit needs to lead to a quick dump

I love the expression on people's faces when I cut my XJ deep to pull into parking spaces. Front and rear Yukon Grizzlies and knobby tires create some sweet noise.
Poor lady at the grocery this AM nearly crapped herself when my pile came clunking/popping/chirping in beside her.

The best is on concrete. My pile sounds like a bomb going off in slow motion on concrete..

I always thought I could still hold a decent shot group. Turns out that is an incredibly perishable skill (duh... :shaking:). With most of my coworkers, days in the range are easy, because most of them do well enough to get shots on paper, much less hold something resembling a group. Had the opportunity yesterday to spend a day in the range with a SWAT operator. God. Damn. Dude took me to school. It was easily the best day at work ever. :smokin:

You’re not serious about saving money or losing weight if you don’t cook at home.

You aint kiddin. My wife now stays at home with the kid and the amount of money we save per week just for me bringing lunch is crazy. Really adds up.

You aint kiddin. My wife now stays at home with the kid and the amount of money we save per week just for me bringing lunch is crazy. Really adds up.
Can't like this enough, had plenty of Co-workers at different places all complain about funds and going broke....stop on the way in for quick breakfast, go out to lunch, and then talk about eating supper out with the family.
Most always weighing in on the larger side but complaining of a light wallet.

The reality of my existence is something you can touch. The potency of my mind is something you never can. The splendor of what created all of us is immeasurable. Not sure where I was going with that. Damn you Guinness.

The reality of my existence is something you can touch. The potency of my mind is something you never can. The splendor of what created all of us is immeasurable. Not sure where I was going with that. Damn you Guinness.

Dont damn the messenger

Random thought:
End usage of the word "bespoke"

You can almost certainly assume the person using it is a pretentious cunt. Might get a pass if they are actually British.

I actually like bespoke shirts and suits....when I have to wear them. But Its not something I’m going to talk about unless asked “where did you get that” then it’s a mental dance of what’s more douchey “custom tailored “ or bespoke....if it’s my wife’s family ...which think wall mart is the high quality section ....I say bespoke and they think it’s a store in the “fancy outlet mall in GAFFNEY “

I actually like bespoke shirts and suits....when I have to wear them. But Its not something I’m going to talk about unless asked “where did you get that” then it’s a mental dance of what’s more douchey “custom tailored “ or bespoke....if it’s my wife’s family ...which think wall mart is the high quality section ....I say bespoke and they think it’s a store in the “fancy outlet mall in GAFFNEY “

Well now you know what they think about you.

Heard on the radio this morning:

"What do you do when someone says the Bible is meaningless?" "The same thing you do when someone says your sword is not sharp, you stab em with it and show em just how sharp it is!" - some random backwoods radio preacher.

For some reason, this really struck a chord with me. I need a sword, and I need to sharpen my spiritual sword.

Last edited:
Conversations with a 3 year old seem more difficult when you're half lite.

Back