Random Thoughts.....

During WWII, the Navy tried to determine where they needed to armor their aircraft to ensure they came back home. They ran an analysis of where planes had been shot up, and came up with this.

Obviously the places that needed to be up-armored are the wingtips, the central body, and the elevators. That’s where the planes were all getting shot up.

Abraham Wald, a statistician, disagreed. He thought they should better armor the nose area, engines, and mid-body. Which was crazy, of course. That’s not where the planes were getting shot.

Except Mr. Wald realized what the others didn’t. The planes were getting shot there too, but they weren’t making it home. What the Navy thought it had done was analyze where aircraft were suffering the most damage. What they had actually done was analyze where aircraft could suffer the most damage without catastrophic failure. All of the places that weren’t hit? Those planes had been shot there and crashed. They weren’t looking at the whole sample set, only the survivors.

plane.jpg

Last edited:
Two dead chickens in two days. May God have mercy on whatever ends up in my trap, because I sure as fuck am not. Might even let a hen pull the trigger a few times.

Yeah it was cleary a raccoon.
Those turds are sneaky. They’ve figured out the latch on my trash can. Pretty impressive. They open it, one goes in and gets the goods, the other opens it back up so criminal one can get out. Then they proceed to shred whatever into a thousand pieces around the trash can.

Fawking raccoons were coming in my garage through the cat door and eating my cats food. I tried for a year to catch those bastards, but only got one. They were always able to get out of the trap. I even borrowed a neighbors trap but had the same problems. I even bought an electronic cat door, but they were still able to get in.

Raccoons 3-29-18.jpg

Baby raccoons 2.jpg

Deer.jpg

single face off 1.jpg

Possum 1.jpg

Fawking raccoons were coming in my garage through the cat door and eating my cats food. I tried for a year to catch those bastards, but only got one. They were always able to get out of the trap. I even borrowed a neighbors trap but had the same problems. I even bought an electronic cat door, but they were still able to get in.

View attachment 287729

View attachment 287730

View attachment 287731

View attachment 287732

View attachment 287733

Um.......

Dude, I thinks that's an opossum you caught.
And I dont think the one in the third pic is a raccoon either. Maybe a skunk.......

coon
coons
dinner
chinese dinner
opossum

a catch em alive trap bated with honey buns is what we have caught the most coons with.
chicken killin egg eatn bastards get a case of lead poisoning.

How do you spell Stupid?

Elizabeth Warren

Sen. Elizabeth Warren pushes to break up big tech companies like Amazon and Facebook

Nobody is forcing you to buy from Amazon or use Facebook!

Eh, I see a value in that. When a company is so big that it plays by its own rules and thumbs its nose at a Congressional inquiry, there needs to be a plan for oversight of said company. A marketplace/economy thrives when there is room for new competition, I feel the companies mentioned are big enough to squash any potential competitors.

Then again, our government set a weird precedent bailing out auto manufacturers and "too big to fail" banks. Sometimes it supports giant companies, other times it doesn't...:confused:

a catch em alive trap bated with honey buns is what we have caught the most coons with.
chicken killin egg eatn bastards get a case of lead poisoning.
My buddy has some arm traps Im going to set this weekend. My live trap isnt working. Keep finding it closed and empty.

So what are we being diverted with NOW that took the spotlight off the Virginia governor and his blackface/racist past?!?

My wife pointed out today..."you have several friends that drive white vans".

Love my self employed blue collar friends.

My wife pointed out today..."you have several friends that drive white vans".

Love my self employed blue collar friends.

If she really wants to see some white vans she should drive down Central Ave in Charlotte. Me and the kids make a game of it.
Always figured if I was a cop in that area that’s what I’d drive. No one would ever see you coming.

20190312_072102.jpg

One down

Back