Random Thoughts.....

I use a battery powered mattress inflator.
I've used this quite a few times. Works well:
Milwaukee-Gen2-Blower-770x472.jpg

Holy fagtasticism! What kinda hipster crap is that?!?!
Comes with a fake hatchet and some beard cream?
It can also double as an incense holder for those all day 5 mile there & backs.

I bought one of those this past fall. It really blows............:p
Did you get the newer version? It blows much better than the old one. And lighter too.

I hate salesman, they all suck.... placed an order of material on Thursday for Monday delivery, Monday only half the order shows up, call said it will be there Tuesday, guess what not here. Call all day today and he never picks up apparently he is on vacation. call the main store office they have no clue what im talking about, call the salesman, then call me back salesman said that all i wanted was brick and he never got my email.... to bad for him the email had all the materials i needed and a read receipt of when he read it. Now i have lost half a week and still don't have the material i need and of course they are the only place i can get this material from, and wont or don't have a truck to send this way till Friday maybe Monday.

I hate salesman, they all suck.... placed an order of material on Thursday for Monday delivery, Monday only half the order shows up, call said it will be there Tuesday, guess what not here. Call all day today and he never picks up apparently he is on vacation. call the main store office they have no clue what im talking about, call the salesman, then call me back salesman said that all i wanted was brick and he never got my email.... to bad for him the email had all the materials i needed and a read receipt of when he read it. Now i have lost half a week and still don't have the material i need and of course they are the only place i can get this material from, and wont or don't have a truck to send this way till Friday maybe Monday.

Everybody is in sales.

I don't know whether I should figure out what that sh*t was and never do it again, or take another hit and pass it down...

I stirred from sleeping, after what seemed like only a few minutes after drifting off because I thought I heard this whispered growl saying "I'm waiting for you..." As my eyes snapped open, because it sounded so vivid, I see standing next to my bed looming over me, a figure much like this:

Just as soon as my heart jumped out of my chest, it was gone. Kinda creepy, huh?

Like I said...I'll either never do it again, or take a hit and pass it down... :lol: (only kidding, I can only afford coffee...)

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

There's two types of people in the world. The play-the-victim type and the strong independent type.
Regardless of what you are, is it worse to have blind followers, or to blindly follow?

There's two types of people in the world. The play-the-victim type and the strong independent type.
Regardless of what you are, is it worse to have blind followers, or to blindly follow?
Neither, it's worst to blindly follow a blind leader. But of course if you are a blind follower, you don't know or don't care that you are. So even though that's worse, they would never know it and probably reject the statement that they are. Ie: fanbois

Not me. I'm just labor. It's the bosses/secretaries job to sell it.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Me either. I'm the guy that my boss comes running up to with a crazy-ass idea on a CAD file. I'll take that idea on CAD file, cut it out on waterjet, run it through a press/mill/lathe, weld it up in any process I choose, and then his job is to sell it (which is never a problem). My official job title is making dreams a reality. I will never go back to being a salesman. ~XJsavage.

I don't know whether I should figure out what that sh*t was and never do it again, or take another hit and pass it down...

I stirred from sleeping, after what seemed like only a few minutes after drifting off because I thought I heard this whispered growl saying "I'm waiting for you..." As my eyes snapped open, because it sounded so vivid, I see standing next to my bed looming over me, a figure much like this:

Just as soon as my heart jumped out of my chest, it was gone. Kinda creepy, huh?

Like I said...I'll either never do it again, or take a hit and pass it down... :lol: (only kidding, I can only afford coffee...)

May I inquire as to the location of purchase of this so called "coffee "?

Asking for an ex.........

Traffic sure did flow well on the way to work this morning. I wonder why?

May I inquire as to the location of purchase of this so called "coffee "?

Asking for an ex.........

This "coffee" is obviously a Colombian product ...... of some sort.

I wish chainsaw fuel tanks were 2-3x larger.

Come up I-26 about 2.5 hours and see what ya think. Past 2 mornings have sucked working outside. Middle of next week going to be even worse.
I'm perfectly happy down to single digits.
It's the reddish hair color, I swear it generates its own heat.

Back