Random pic thread.

Random ad I saw. Note bottom lines.

15572210055294598511.jpeg

Broke up with my gf, tried to remain civil and let her try to move things without me there trying my hardest to give her the benefit of the doubt. But..... I came home to this shortly after she left. And this was after she cried wolf to the popo saying I was gonna come home and hurt her. And she stole my iPad.

a390ac9bc0cf4551c780dfce4e0b6d68.jpg

What kind of 27 year old “adult” pisses on someone’s bed Bc they are mad? She smashed my lifetime sportsman’s certificate. Kind of sucks it’s been in the same frame and perfect since ‘99.

More of the story, don’t put you junk in crazy.

Broke up with my gf, tried to remain civil and let her try to move things without me there trying my hardest to give her the benefit of the doubt. But..... I came home to this shortly after she left. And this was after she cried wolf to the popo saying I was gonna come home and hurt her. And she stole my iPad.

What kind of 27 year old “adult” pisses on someone’s bed Bc they are mad? She smashed my lifetime sportsman’s certificate. Kind of sucks it’s been in the same frame and perfect since ‘99.

I'm glad you clarified, because I was sitting here trying to see what the big deal was. Yeah, I'd be a little pissed about that :D

More of the story, don’t put your waxed jimmy in crazy.

fify ;)

We received an inch and a half of rain the beginning of the week. The site wasnt dry enough to do any work until Friday. The crew started on the back of the building. Supposed to be clear and cold all next week so hopefully we can make some progress.
GOPR4049.JPG
GOPR4051.JPG

I hope you called the law about the iPad. As far as the piss goes...well... I'm hoping it wasn't a memory foam bed.

I hope you called the law about the iPad. As far as the piss goes...well... I'm hoping it wasn't a memory foam bed.

It’s pillow top, after the cops left and I got a protective order against her I threw everything in the washing machine.

And I thought I was pissed off when I kicked out my old roommate and he let his dog piss on my bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that bitch is craaaazy. You are better off without that shit in your life.

I feel like neo from the matrix dodging this crazy. Thank god I knew better than to get engaged or even marry her. But man y’all better hope I get some wheeling time in, I’ve got some stories for a campfire.

I feel like neo from the matrix dodging this crazy. Thank god I knew better than to get engaged or even marry her. But man y’all better hope I get some wheeling time in, I’ve got some stories for a campfire.

Any pics of said crazy lady?
Wondering if she was worth it and trying to see if it helps me figure out if future ladies may be crazy...

Wondering if she was worth it and trying to see if it helps me figure out if future ladies may be crazy...

You want mug shots or? Lol I’ve had a few of those. I think there’s a button in there I keep hitting.

Study Logan's clip for the holy trail of crazy!

Not saying that doesnt suck, as I am sure the entire situation sucks, but.....

If the craziest thing a woman had ever done to me was piss on my bed, I would consider myself a lucky man.

It can be much worse, I promise you....

Got a nice load of cherry heading to the wood splitter.
IMG_20200118_150336.jpg

But it was probably a bit much for the SXS. The hitch is normally about 8-10" off the ground, but it was about an inch off the ground here.
IMG_20200118_150419.jpg

Of course before I could use the wood splitter, I had to clean the carb and clean out the entire gas tank because it was full of ethanol sugar. Here's some of the "gas" that came out of the carb. It was so much water that it didn't even have a smell.
IMG_20200118_152209.jpg

And in true @jeepinmatt style, there's only 1 way to get rid of junk fuel!
IMG_20200118_155411.jpg

Back