Random pic thread.

My wife just finished her first road bike race. 65 miles in the White Squirrel Classic.
Pretty proud husband right about now!
IMG_20191012_125340784_HDR.jpg

Got an offer for 5k over our ask. Under contract in less than 24 hours. Cant beat that. Hope your's goes that fast.

That's awesome, congratulations!!!
We got an offer this morning after 1st showing for full asking price but we were encouraged not to accept because the buyer hasn't been pre-approved yet :( Hopefully they can get their financing lined up so we can move forward!

We got an offer this morning after 1st showing for full asking price but we were encouraged not to accept because the buyer hasn't been pre-approved yet :( Hopefully they can get their financing lined up so we can move forward!
When selling my house in Michigan I ran into that several times but that was an offer that wound up being the purchaser cause the “pre-approved” offer fell through when they actually did their full loan application. I found out the pre-approved didn’t mean squat.

When selling my house in Michigan I ran into that several times but that was an offer that wound up being the purchaser cause the “pre-approved” offer fell through when they actually did their full loan application. I found out the pre-approved didn’t mean squat.

For the record, most people confuse " pre qualified" and "pre approved". Pre qualified just means you've told the bank how much you make and the bank says "cool you're good for 200k". Pre approved means that the bank actually has all of your financials and short of going through underwriting has already approved the loan.
Not that you don't already know this but I see people mistakingly using the terms interchangeably when they ain't.

Anyways in this market unless you're priced stupid high it should take no time to sell a house.

I need an AA Battery!!!!

(anti-aircraft, that is)

Came home to find this flying in the neighborhood...

(shot at 400mm, which is about the same as 8x binoculars....2nd pic is a crop of the first)

In the first pic, you can see orange flags on the line.

i-mZ8b6Tj-X2.jpg

i-7tRxHgP-X2.jpg

So what are your neighbors doing?

Got an offer for 5k over our ask. Under contract in less than 24 hours. Cant beat that. Hope your's goes that fast.

Update: we're officially under contract!
Screenshot_20191013-221629_AOL.jpg

Last edited:
For the record, most people confuse " pre qualified" and "pre approved". Pre qualified just means you've told the bank how much you make and the bank says "cool you're good for 200k". Pre approved means that the bank actually has all of your financials and short of going through underwriting has already approved the loan.
Not that you don't already know this but I see people mistakingly using the terms interchangeably when they ain't.

Anyways in this market unless you're priced stupid high it should take no time to sell a house.

We got "pre-approved" and it still took our finance people (Consumer Real Estate Financial Co. for anyone wondering. They suck balls) 3 months to finish the process. It was one " oops, we need this" after the other. Almost cost us the house a couple times.

Back