Random pic thread.

Blackberry Smoke at Highland Brewery tonight. Great show
IMG_20190919_202944012.jpg

Saw this pic on ewillys...

Say you've been wheeling all day...hydraulic fluid up to a couple hundred degrees...and then a fitting or hose ruptures. Oyster roast?

Maybe set the valve into the dash more, and put a splash shield on it for starters?

1952-cj3a-crawler-stgeorge-ut3.jpg

Weeny roast?

So who’s tried the Cajun filet biscuit with pimento cheese from bojangles? My fat ass loves them.

fc710ea472d79b333d642715dc2abcd7.jpg

So who’s tried the Cajun filet biscuit with pimento cheese from bojangles? My fat ass loves them.

fc710ea472d79b333d642715dc2abcd7.jpg
Not a fan. But I did have a Cajun filet with cheddar cheese melted onto it while sitting on my couch watching motorcycle racing this morning. That was pretty dang good.

I’ve always done the w/ cheese option. I don’t think I’ve ever had one without cheese honestly.

I’m not proud, but bojangles is a staple of my diet. Cajun filet for breakfast, supremes for everything else.

I’m a once every now and then fast food person. But chipotle I can eat every damn day and never get tired of it. How ever I’m a salad shooter counting the corn the next day.

I can hear the lords chicken mini’s rebuking you right now

I’m a once every now and then fast food person. But chipotle I can eat every damn day and never get tired of it. How ever I’m a salad shooter counting the corn the next day.
Do you drink white claw to lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Do you drink white claw to lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I haven’t tried them, but if it’s anything like Smirnoff it will give me heart burn like a mo Fo. I’m a double IPA person, The Hercules from The Great Divide is without a doubt my favorite but dogfish head 120 min is a close 2nd. I do make some margaritas that put you under the table. 1 can of minute-maid limeade, put it in a pitcher. Refill the whole cup with tequila, then pour in tres cervaza of your choice. I prefer to do festive beer like tecante or Pacifico. Stir it up and have a damn good time with just a pitcher to yourself.

I haven’t tried them, but if it’s anything like Smirnoff it will give me heart burn like a mo Fo. I’m a double IPA person, The Hercules from The Great Divide is without a doubt my favorite but dogfish head 120 min is a close 2nd. I do make some margaritas that put you under the table. 1 can of minute-maid limeade, put it in a pitcher. Refill the whole cup with tequila, then pour in tres cervaza of your choice. I prefer to do festive beer like tecante or Pacifico. Stir it up and have a damn good time with just a pitcher to yourself.
You must be like @UTfball68 's Mexican cousin.

You must be like @UTfball68 's Mexican cousin.

I felt spoiled having a bunch of Mexican friends in the Army that Introduced me to a lot of damn good food. You haven’t lived till you’ve stuffed yourself full with a plate of carne sada fries from a roach coach in San Diego.

70bc5a1947d875efcb69ad7c09a7d5c0.jpg

The carne Sade marinade easy button

I felt spoiled having a bunch of Mexican friends in the Army that Introduced me to a lot of damn good food. You haven’t lived till you’ve stuffed yourself full with a plate of carne sada fries from a roach coach in San Diego.
I’ve hit some roach coaches and dives in Arizona that didn’t speak any English. Point to what you want. Best Mexican food I’ve ever had.

Back