Random pic thread.

Digging in the reamer drawer at work and see this gem. I mean, wtf, how the hell did that happen and why did they put it back?
107d14e9974ccfad6a7db964086079ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
You'll know who did it. His response will look like this
whatd_you_do_tommy_boy.gif

Dang no invite?? Lol I hate were leaving this morning

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Only 6 of us here and a 9# butt so I was planning on knocking on your door and saying suprise.

After reading some recommendations on here, we decided to rent a jeep from twisted jeeps in moab. Great people to deal with, would recommend again.
View attachment 302659
That looks like the same Jeep we rented! They are great folks!

Proud of these boys...part of our 14-16 year old male youth group at church. Do you remember what you were doing on a Saturday night when you were 14-16 years old, I do...these guys are doing a Church Scavenger Hunt (my House was one of the clues/stops). I wish my head was on this well when I was that age.

6CD78AEF-5BCC-4C23-92A0-EE3F8AE613B2.jpeg

What prep did you do to the plastic before you painted it? What paint did you use? I've got one I need to paint.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Well...…. I used Krylon Fusion paint for some of it because I couldn't find the color I wanted readily available. The main orange color was Rust-oleum. It said on the can that it "bonds to plastic" so I gave it a shot. I washed everything really good with Dawn and water. Then I used steel wool and just knocked the shiny off of it. Washed it again and called it good. I like how it turned out but does it stick like regular paint? No. It still does a good job but where parts rub (like the doors when they open and close) the paint doesn't hang around. I also was surprised on some of the textured pieces. Believe it or not, the pieces with smooth textures actually kept the paint on better than the textured pieces (roll bar).

Back