Random pic thread.

Put this together the other day with mostly stuff laying around. Box blade is actually worth a shit now.
20190619_151518.jpg

Stripping wax floors is not fun
23039be95c49d174f94ffe7c84890cb1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I definitely needed them.

Also just done made a flat bottom attachment for the excavator bucket. Gonna add casters to it too.
Can you sell me some free time?

Had to do some welding repair on some 90 year old steel hinges inside the brewery today. For on-site welding we normally use our Miller Trailblazer, then stretch leads/accessories to where needed for all welding processes to suit the task and our personal preference. Of course the other crew was using it on an install, so that left me with one option.... Stick on 110v with our Miller 161 dual voltage machine.
That idea lasted only a few seconds because I hate that little machine. I have always had horrible luck with it and I'm convinced it's out to ruin my life. So ... I swung by my house during lunch and scooped up my trusty Esab 161 and some 3/32 7018 Excaliburs. Sorry, Miller fans, but the Esab just flat works. It'll weld circles around the same sized Miller without even trying, even on 110v.
IMG_20190620_144345564.jpg

Still one of the most overrated cars, ever.
If it hadn't been for BTTF, they would have been forgotten about a long time ago.
Still pretty cool to see out on the road though.

liquor cycle @ the Harris Teeter.......drunk homeboy caught me taking the pic w his bag of dinner, went to leave and had lost his keys in the store.
View attachment 296444
Should have tossed some ice in there for him. Those are awful cold, I can't imagine how bad one would be hot.

Back