Random pic thread.

Distributor in the rear: chebby
Look again, those are coil packs....Still a pretty engine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Came out of Burger King today, at Hwy 16 & Hwy 73. Saw this Resto sitting there. Think I've seen it before on the road here & there, but no idea who it is!

Attachments

• IMG_20170915_125203521.jpg
    IMG_20170915_125203521.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 277
Look again, those are coil packs....Still a pretty engine
Once again, ride in on the backs of others after the fact and claim your glory. It's ok, grasshopper, one day you will be able to shine on your own :flipoff2:

I got a similar shot in Yellowstone...saw it swoop into the river, but didn't have my camera out.

View attachment 254405
I was taking my youngest daughter for a jet ski ride on lake wateree over the summer and an eagle swooped in and snatched a fish about 20ft in front of us. I was more excited about my daughter getting to see it than anything. It was pretty cool.

That's where two 1k+ lb ratchet straps would come in handy. Suck the suspension down all the way to the bumpstops preferably in an X pattern and yippy yi oh. I had a front Trac bar bracket fail and used my winch to suck the suspension down until the shocks were bottomed out. Had to replace a pair of Rancho shocks when I got home, but in the 150 mile drive back I definitely didn't get any death wobble. :D

Back