Ram 2500 paint

anyone around or know anyone willing to paint my ram for me? Body work is basically done and have the primer for it. It will be a color change from red to grey. In the raleigh area. Im totally down for an afternoon some beers and willing to assist/learn.

anyone around or know anyone willing to paint my ram for me? Body work is basically done and have the primer for it. It will be a color change from red to grey. In the raleigh area. Im totally down for an afternoon some beers and willing to assist/learn.
This is a vendor sub forum. I believe your intentions will be best served in "chit chat".
Substitute alcohol and your company with currency in good standing of the US of A and you'll get some traction in this section.
I know no less then 3 very good painters. They get paid.

I think i came off a little wrong. By no means am i looking for someone to do it for me and i give them beer. I am more than willing to pay and if they would like some assistance from me due to time constraint or needing an extra set of hands i am willing to swing by with beverage and food of choice....along with financial compensation :).

This is a vendor sub forum. I believe your intentions will be best served in "chit chat".
Substitute alcohol and your company with currency in good standing of the US of A and you'll get some traction in this section.
I know no less then 3 very good painters. They get paid.

Back